Windows 10: Windows installation isn’t working properly

Discus and support Windows installation isn’t working properly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! I recently built my first computer with my old hard drive in it to save my files, i also copied the windows 10 key on to a flash drive however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Leon_423, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Leon_423 Win User

Windows installation isn’t working properly

Hello! I recently built my first computer with my old hard drive in it to save my files, i also copied the windows 10 key on to a flash drive however when i go to the windows instal page it says the driver is unalocated for or something and that it had 0 mb of storage. When i try and click on “new” it says the maximum is 0mb and when i tried to browse to upload the flash drive it didnt let me select it. Im not really sure if i should scrap that hard drive or if theres a way to solve it but any answer is appreciated!

:)

Leon_423, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows installation isn’t working properly

1. Windows installation isn’t working properly - Similar Threads - installation isn’t working

2. Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!: My computer has a storage recycle bin that’s corrupt and I can’t even change the admin permissions my account says I’m an administrator but I still can’t click on certain files to even fix the problem so what should I do now? Because I tried everything...
  3. Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!: My computer has a storage recycle bin that’s corrupt and I can’t even change the admin permissions my account says I’m an administrator but I still can’t click on certain files to even fix the problem so what should I do now? Because I tried everything...
  4. Windows isn’t working properly…… Please Help!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Realtek Audio isn’t working/properly installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio isn’t working/properly installing: Sorry if I’m on the sub Reddit. I figured this is the place to ask since it’s on Window OS. I’m having a lot of trouble trying to install the Realtek Audio Drivers as I’ve tried deleting the drivers and reinstalling them (the issue here being even if I install the drivers...
  6. Windows download isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows download isn’t working: [IMG]I have no idea what this is or how to fix it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-download-isnt-working/e3673012-702c-49c2-ad4d-56471ca105d3
  7. Keyboard isn’t working in windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard isn’t working in windows: So i was switching between one game to another and my pc crashed then when i booted it back up my keyboard wasnt working so i looked up stuff and tried all i think i could with what they told me and i went in to the device manager went to properties and it tells me i have a...
  8. SD card reader isn’t working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD card reader isn’t working properly: My SD card reader is not working properly. It can see the content but this content vanishes soon and I need to reinsert SD card again. I think this issue started after upgrading to Windows 10. I tried a lot, including updating driver, tested this SD card on the different PC....
  9. WINDOWS INSTALLER NOT WORKING PROPERLY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS INSTALLER NOT WORKING PROPERLY: Hello Friends, I have tried everything i had read here and there. The new windows installer is not working properly anymore. Are Microsoft working on in a pacht? It happen to fail with the new Windows updates. Thank You Antonio...
  10. Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone isn’t working after installing Clownfish: Earlier in the day I got the idea to get Clownfish to mess around with my friends in good fun (huge mistake), my microphone didn’t work so I went to playback and it had disappeared. I uninstalled clownfish, reinstalled, uninstalled again until it finally was fixed (so I...