Windows 10: Windows Installation Loop and "all boot option option tried" if interrupting it

Discus and support Windows Installation Loop and "all boot option option tried" if interrupting it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi community, I just switch out my old HDD for a SSD on my Samsung Ultra 5 Model code: NP530U3C-A0EDE. I deleted all partitions of the new SSD and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VictorNB, Apr 1, 2019.

1. VictorNB Win User

Windows Installation Loop and "all boot option option tried" if interrupting it

Hi community,

I just switch out my old HDD for a SSD on my Samsung Ultra 5 Model code: NP530U3C-A0EDE.

I deleted all partitions of the new SSD and installed Windows over an USB drive on the unallocated space (450GB).

After around 10 min of installation, the Laptop restarts and loops back into the installation screen.

Changing boot order or pulling the USB drive results in loop or in the "all boot options tried. press f4 for recovery" black screen, respectively.

During all the installation and rebooting the BIOS secure book is disabled and the CSM mode is selected.

I read somewhere i might have to change to motherboard? Could that be true?

Any tips on how to solve this issue?Thank you!

:)

VictorNB, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Josef Bri Win User

Re: All boot options are tried...

Hi Elda,

If the boot sequence didn't work, then we suggest try running the laptop in safe mode. To do this, here's a few steps to follow:

• Power down your laptop.
    • Turn it back on again.
    • When you turn it back on, press F8 repeatedly until the power on option appeared.
    • If you see the boot option "Safe Mode with Networking", choose that option.
    • See if you can boot up in Safe mode.

We'll look forward to your response.

Josef Bri, Apr 1, 2019
  3. All boot options are tried?

I just attempted to update my Samsung Series 5 Ultra laptop to windows 10. It went through a very tedious process with many reboots and it is now stuck on a black screen with only the text "all boot options are tried. Press <F4> key to recover with factory
    image using Recovery or any other keys for next boot loop iteration."

I have pressed F4 many times and it brings me back to this screen every time. I have pressed every other key and it takes me to the "boot menu" with the option "SATA HD: Hitachi HTS545050A7E380" I select that option and the screen flashes but nothing happens.

There is also the "app menu" but when I go there, no matter what I change or what option I mess with, it does nothing and then returns me to the black screen.

It is an endless loop and I can do nothing. How do I fix this?

johnlangferd, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Windows Installation Loop and "all boot option option tried" if interrupting it

Can't boot up win Windows 7! Halp!

I never got to any options or install screen or anything, it was just "loading windows files" and then the screen. I tried it 3 times, went through those steps all 3 times. I've only been booting from the disc, it's not installed to boot from the drive.

Soylent Joe, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows Installation Loop and "all boot option option tried" if interrupting it

1. Windows Installation Loop and "all boot option option tried" if interrupting it - Similar Threads - Installation Loop boot

2. I tried all the options!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried all the options!: It tried everything but it still continues to say the same thing. If you have any way to resolve this issue, please let me know! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-all-the-options/b4f35908-dabe-4653-b6ed-5565d9ab1487
  3. boot option restoration loop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    boot option restoration loop: I recently deleted my fedora dual boot, I followed steps on how to get rid of grub. But now I am stuck in a loop where my computer boots to a "Boot Option Restoration" screen. No matter what though, it seems to keep going back to that screen. Can some one help?...
  4. boot option restoration loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot option restoration loop: I recently deleted my fedora dual boot, I followed steps on how to get rid of grub. But now I am stuck in a loop where my computer boots to a "Boot Option Restoration" screen. No matter what though, it seems to keep going back to that screen. Can some one help?...
  5. boot option restoration loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Startup says “all boot options are tried”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup says “all boot options are tried”: I am instructed to press F4 or anything else and nothing happens. I pressed curl+alt+del and it just restarts to this page. I have restarted pressing F2 and messed around with the boot settings. Nothing works so far....
  7. All boot options are tried

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All boot options are tried: Hello! I was recently attempting to fix errors on my disk so I could download a new program. When I ran the check and started the process, everything looked fine.A few hours later, I am alerted that there was an issue starting, I simply told it to restart, and I went to...
  8. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED boot loop - all out options.

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED boot loop - all out options.: After a recent update, my hard drive has been stuck in a boot loop, crashing before Windows can load to desktop and outputting the error message "critical_process_died". I have since tried a number of solutions, including startup repair, deleting previous updates, restarting...
  9. "CHOOSE AN OPTION" BOOT LOOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "CHOOSE AN OPTION" BOOT LOOP: BEFORE IF APPEARS. AFTER I UPDATE SOME FEATURES IN MY LAPTOP, I THEN RESTART IT. MY SCREEN ONLY SHOWS "CHOOSE AN OPTION" . None of the options available work, as it reverts back to the "choose an option" screen....
  10. “All boot options are tried.” Boot error

“All boot options are tried.” Boot error: Hi, I have a Sumsung laptop running Windows 10. Today when I try to boot it up it displayed a message: “All boot options are tried. Press <F4> key to recover with factory image using Recovery or any keys for next boot loop iteration.” What does this mean and what should I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all boot options are tried

2. What does All boot options are tried mean

3. all boot options tried

4. samsung all boot options are tried. press f4,
  5. all boot options are tried loop