Windows 10: Windows Installation/Setup Login. It says something’s went wrong when I put my name on...

Discus and support Windows Installation/Setup Login. It says something’s went wrong when I put my name on... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]It says something went wrong when I put my name on who’s going to use this pc in windows 10 installation setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoanMoreno2, Jun 30, 2020 at 2:42 PM.

1. Windows Installation/Setup Login. It says something’s went wrong when I put my name on...

Windows Installation/Setup Login. It says something’s  went wrong when I put my name on... [​IMG]It says something went wrong when I put my name on who’s going to use this pc in windows 10 installation setup

:)

2. Qu_11 Win User

Cortana "Something went wrong"

I'm trying to setup cortana on Windows 10. Every time it wants to to login to my Microsoft account, it loads and then says "Something went wrong". How do I fix this?

3. Cant login in. Something went wrong.

Hello everyone,

after updating to version 1903. I could login in only by azure password. But my camera and my fingerprint on my laptop stopped working and i couldnt setup any login options as pin login, because it says : something went wrong, try again later but its never
    possible to try.

If someone knew how to fix it i would be very happy. I tried to delete or change files but nothing helped. Even tried remove windows hello, but after turning on the laptop i cant login in by any password.

I cant factory reset my laptop i have important files and programs installed.

Also whats very odd that after updating sometimes i can ogin by pin code. But it works only for 1 time than the error happens.

My only solution is that i roll back update everytime but its very frustrating.

Thanks for any help.

JakubŠtefček, Jun 30, 2020 at 2:46 PM
  4. ElBryant Win User

Windows Installation/Setup Login. It says something’s went wrong when I put my name on...

Is the Microsoft server down? While trying to setup/login & on the Microsoft windows screen it says "something went wrong - we can't sign you in at the moment..."

* Original Title: Server down?

Is the Microsoft server down? Just recd a new Nextbook tablet. While trying to setup/login & on the Microsoft windows screen it says "something went wrong - we can't sign you in at the moment..." It does not explain what went wrong so I can attempt to correct.

Thema:

Windows Installation/Setup Login. It says something’s went wrong when I put my name on...

1. Windows Installation/Setup Login. It says something’s went wrong when I put my name on... - Similar Threads - Installation Setup Login

2. Something went wrong!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something went wrong!: Something went wrong and Your pin isn't available. I do not see the pin option in settings > account > sign in options. I have tried to add a new account, still not working. Any help would be appreciated. r/windows submitted by /u/param109_ [link] [comments]...
  3. Issues with Windows login. Something went wrong 0x080090016

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Issues with Windows login. Something went wrong 0x080090016: Hello, I have been recently been having a decent amount of issues with one of my PC's. I have multiple windows computers connected to one account so i am not sure if that can cause this. Essentially what happens is i can log into my desktop normally. usually a alert will...
  4. Window Hello Fingerprint setup - 'Sorry, something went wrong.'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window Hello Fingerprint setup - 'Sorry, something went wrong.': This happens every time I want to setup my fingerprint. The driver and Windows are up-to-date. It worked fine with my previous account but I accidentally messed up the account and I deleted it and used the Administrator account until now. How do I solve the error? Thank you....
  5. Put in the Wrong email when I bought something

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Put in the Wrong email when I bought something: I bought windows 10 for my pc but when i had to put in the email to get the product key i put in an a accidental letter that wasnt suppose to be there and now i bought it with no recepit only that it got charged to my account. I have no idea what I should do....
  6. something went wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    something went wrong: I don't usually have to sign in then it says there was an issue signing you into youtube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/a935d8e4-5a23-47a6-9656-26c2209d467a
  7. Cant login in. Something went wrong.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant login in. Something went wrong.: Hello everyone, after updating to version 1903. I could login in only by azure password. But my camera and my fingerprint on my laptop stopped working and i couldnt setup any login options as pin login, because it says : something went wrong, try again later but its never...
  8. something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    something went wrong: I have tried to use the store and send feedback but each time I do I get the something went wrong please try again later 0x8007139f. there is no way to log in, no way to send feedback because this is the only thing that keeps coming back. any help would be great...
  9. Want to change my login password, message says "something went wrong"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Want to change my login password, message says "something went wrong": I use a password which I made up. No email address is involved.
  10. Something Went Wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something Went Wrong: I installed Windows 10 on a tablet. For some reason the camera did not work. What error message do I get..."Something went wrong" Well no kidding. How is that suppose to help me. I would love to have an operating system that spells out the problem in plain language. It...