Windows 10: Windows Installation shows up message and does not install

Discus and support Windows Installation shows up message and does not install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Whenever I try installing the drivers for my Logitech driving force GT wheel. The message pops up after I agree to the terms and conditions and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ido, Sep 4, 2018.

1. IDO
    Ido Win User

Windows Installation shows up message and does not install

Hi,

Whenever I try installing the drivers for my Logitech driving force GT wheel.
    The message pops up after I agree to the terms and conditions and the installer states at the end that it was successful. But the installer did not install anything because I can’t find the Logitech program.

The message is as follows: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.17134.228 msiexec /Option [Optional Parameter] Install Options Installs or configures a product /a Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j [/t ] [/g ] Advertises a product - m to all users, u to current user Uninstalls the product Display Options /quiet Quiet mode, no user interaction /passive Unattended mode - progress bar only /q[n|b|r|f] Sets user interface level n - No UI b - Basic UI r - Reduced UI f - Full UI (default) /help Help information Restart Options /norestart Do not restart after the installation is complete /promptrestart Prompts the user for restart if necessary /forcerestart Always restart the computer after installation Logging Options /l[i|w|e|a|r|u|c|m|o|p|v|x|+|!|*] i - Status messages w - Nonfatal warnings e - All error messages a - Start up of actions r - Action-specific records u - User requests c - Initial UI parameters m - Out-of-memory or fatal exit information o - Out-of-disk-space messages p - Terminal properties v - Verbose output x - Extra debugging information + - Append to existing log file ! - Flush each line to the log * - Log all information, except for v and x options /log Equivalent of /l* Update Options /update [;Update2.msp] Applies update(s) /uninstall [;Update2.msp] /package Remove update(s) for a product Repair Options /f[p|e|c|m|s|o|d|a|u|v] Repairs a product p - only if file is missing o - if file is missing or an older version is installed (default) e - if file is missing or an equal or older version is installed d - if file is missing or a different version is installed c - if file is missing or checksum does not match the calculated value a - forces all files to be reinstalled u - all required user-specific registry entries (default) m - all required computer-specific registry entries (default) s - all existing shortcuts (default) v - runs from source and recaches local package Setting Public Properties [PROPERTY=PropertyValue] Consult the Windows ® Installer SDK for additional documentation on the command line syntax. Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Portions of this software are based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Windows Installation shows up message and does not install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows Installation shows up message and does not install

1. Windows Installation shows up message and does not install - Similar Threads - Installation shows message

2. I'm trying to install windows. My SSD doesn't show up in List Disk, but it does show up in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install windows. My SSD doesn't show up in List Disk, but it does show up in...: I have an Hp pavilion x360 convertible model 15t-dq200. I am trying to install a Samsung 970 evo plus SSD.I set up a windows boot USB flash drive. I have tried both Windows 10 and Windows 11, and have had the same results.When I get to the "Where do you want to install...
  3. I'm trying to install windows. My SSD doesn't show up in List Disk, but it does show up in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to install windows. My SSD doesn't show up in List Disk, but it does show up in...: I have an Hp pavilion x360 convertible model 15t-dq200. I am trying to install a Samsung 970 evo plus SSD.I set up a windows boot USB flash drive. I have tried both Windows 10 and Windows 11, and have had the same results.When I get to the "Where do you want to install...
  4. Not Installed language showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Installed language showing up: Hello,I tried to remove useless languages that I don't need it, but there is something weird. In the setting, it says that English and French are the only language on preferred list, but when I click on the task bar language, there is another language called "Afrikaans" that...
  5. Installed games don’t show up as installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed games don’t show up as installed: So i am really confused and frustarted with this because everytime I install a game on PC xbox app, the game doesnt show up in the installed and shows the “install” button whenever i go to the game and it takes up space on my hard drive, but doesnt let me play the game or...
  6. Windows 10 installer not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installer not showing up: Hi! I'm currently trying to install Windows 10 on my PC, and I've come across an error I've never encountered before. I tried searching for solutions, but I don't seem to find anything useful. I'm booting into my flash drive with the installation files, I've created it...
  7. Why does this message show? I am trying to install a midi application but it shows this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does this message show? I am trying to install a midi application but it shows this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Changmeister888 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpo1z3/why_does_this_message_show_i_am_trying_to_install/
  8. My pc does not show up on my installation list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc does not show up on my installation list: So, I'm trying to download gta 5 on my pc and I got it on my xbox. It keeps showing that my pc is not on my list but when I go to my devices it shows up just fine but not on the installation screen what do I do?...
  9. Showing error message while installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Showing error message while installing windows 10: While installing windows 10, at disc selection process, when I am selecting primary drive to install windows, it showing 'Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The disk may fail soon. If other hard disks are available, install Windows in another location' as a message...
  10. Newly installed hard drive does show up in BIOS but not in windows.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Newly installed hard drive does show up in BIOS but not in windows.: I recently installed a new hard drive in my pc and in the BIOS it shows up as a hard drive but when I try to find it in windows it's nowhere to be found. I've tried looking in disk manager and formatting it but the drive doesn't show up there the only place that it is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.17134.228 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter]

2. v 5.0.17134.228

3. Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.17134.228 msg