Windows 10: Windows installation stuck at 64% and screen keeps on flickering everytime

Discus and support Windows installation stuck at 64% and screen keeps on flickering everytime in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there!Screen keeps flickering and restarts without any command, also stuck on 64%, I need help on fixing this issue so I can move forward.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Samantha Gatdula, May 20, 2023.

1. Windows installation stuck at 64% and screen keeps on flickering everytime

Hi there!Screen keeps flickering and restarts without any command, also stuck on 64%, I need help on fixing this issue so I can move forward.

:)

Samantha Gatdula, May 20, 2023

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, May 20, 2023
  3. Windows button flickering screen

Hi,

To troubleshoot the screen flickering issue in Windows 10, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link and keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, May 20, 2023
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Windows installation stuck at 64% and screen keeps on flickering everytime

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, May 20, 2023
Thema:

Windows installation stuck at 64% and screen keeps on flickering everytime

1. Windows installation stuck at 64% and screen keeps on flickering everytime - Similar Threads - installation stuck 64%

2. Windows installation stuck at 64% and screen keeps on flickering everytime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation stuck at 64% and screen keeps on flickering everytime: Hi there!Screen keeps flickering and restarts without any command, also stuck on 64%, I need help on fixing this issue so I can move forward....
  3. Windows installation stuck at 64% and screen keeps on flickering everytime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installation stuck at 64% and screen keeps on flickering everytime: Hi there!Screen keeps flickering and restarts without any command, also stuck on 64%, I need help on fixing this issue so I can move forward....
  4. Installing windows stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows stuck at 64%: I've got relative of mines laptop that's a lenovo ideapad 130-15IKBi5-8th genmx1106gb ramThe laptop was running too slow and so full of apps and probably malware too so the owner decided to reset the laptop and erase everythingNow everything went well and just proceeded to...
  5. Installing windows stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows stuck at 64%: I've got relative of mines laptop that's a lenovo ideapad 130-15IKBi5-8th genmx1106gb ramThe laptop was running too slow and so full of apps and probably malware too so the owner decided to reset the laptop and erase everythingNow everything went well and just proceeded to...
  6. Installing windows stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows installation stuck at 64 and laptop keeps on restarting

Windows installation stuck at 64 and laptop keeps on restarting: I reset my laptop about 8 hours ago and until now Windows is still not installed. It's stuck at 64% and my laptop keeps resetting. I forced shutdown it for about 3 times, then it lost power so I had to charge it. I have a Lenovo laptop. How do I fix this?...
  8. Window installation stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window installation stuck at 64%: Hey, I recently restarted my computer and while reinstalling window 10 it got stuck at 64%. I researched and researched and founded out that i have to create an ISO tool BUT I don't have a window 10 computer. Is there any way i could buy and ISO tool or is there a cheap...
  9. Windows installation stuck at 64%

Windows installation stuck at 64%: I'm downloading Windows 10 on my PC but it's stuck at 64%, every time it restarts, no progress is made. I've connected an ethernet cable if that helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-stuck-at-64/a7af0eda-b048-41be-ae56-45fbc9500801
  10. Laptop Stuck on Installing Windows 64%

Laptop Stuck on Installing Windows 64%: Hi, I have recently tried resetting my HP Laptop, and in the process a "Installing Windows" appeared. I allowed the installation to continue but when it reached 64% the laptop turned off, and back on again to the exact same screen. It has done this now for the past couple of...