Windows 10: Windows installation stuck at 88%

Discus and support Windows installation stuck at 88% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been having a lot of issues with windows 10 as of late, after installing new ram and upgrading a graphics card. It started bluescreening and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nolanwolf, Jun 29, 2020.

1. nolanwolf Win User

Windows installation stuck at 88%

I have been having a lot of issues with windows 10 as of late, after installing new ram and upgrading a graphics card. It started bluescreening and kicking me out of games, then it got worse and bluescreened while i was watching YouTube.

I have no idea what to do, so after all else failed i opted to loose almost all of my files and re-install/refresh and install windows 10 so it would run well again.

But now im stuck on this screen that says "Installing Windows 88%. Don't turn off your PC. This will take a while"

Thing is, its its been stuck on this so long that the system actually went into sleep mode.

I have no idea what to do, please send help.

:)

nolanwolf, Jun 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 reinstallation Stuck at 88%

I was having an issue with my profile and so I decided to do a reset on my windows. I tried to do a limited restore that kept my files but the computer got to 88% and stuck. rebooted several times, used a boot disk to see if I could revert then changes.
    naadaa. Any suggestions?

KingMathis78, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Sarah04 Win User

Windows Update Stuck on 88%

Windows Update has been Stuck on 88% since 20/10/2015 the update it is trying to install is Advanced micro devices, Inc driver update for AMD Radeon (TM) R3 Graphics. How do I sort this problem please.

Sarah04, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows installation stuck at 88% - Similar Threads - installation stuck 88%

2. HP laptop: Post windows reset installation stuck at 88 %

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP laptop: Post windows reset installation stuck at 88 %: Hello Community,My HP laptop has windows 10. Previously it was working slow, and lately not even working after switch on my laptop. Hence, I have done reset via keyboard and after reset it starting windows installation and is stuck at 88% since 26 hrs. How should I fix this ?...
  3. Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%: So uh i reset my laptop using cloud install and it stuck at 88% it's been a day now hard shutdown not working it just blinks when I press and hold the power button 5-10secsSpecsDell g5 550032gb ram 1tb SSD Any help?...
  4. Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%

Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%: So uh i reset my laptop using cloud install and it stuck at 88% it's been a day now hard shutdown not working it just blinks when I press and hold the power button 5-10secsSpecsDell g5 550032gb ram 1tb SSD Any help?...
  5. Windows 10 installation stuck at 88%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. reinstallation of windows 10 stuck at 88%

reinstallation of windows 10 stuck at 88%: hello! i have recently been having problems with my pc bosd, crashing apps, etc. so i decided to reinstall windows but still keeping my files and such. after what feels like 3 hours an hour really, it has been stuck on installing windows 88%. it hasn’t moved and there is a...
  7. Windows 11 setup installation stuck at 88%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 setup installation stuck at 88%: I need help. I tried updating to windows 11 from iso file instead of update assistant or windows update because I have limited data. The blue installing screen is stuck at 88%. It says 88% complete. It has been more than an hour. My laptop is compatible with Windows 11 as I...
  8. Windows 11 setup installation stuck at 88%

Windows 11 setup installation stuck at 88%: I need help. I tried updating to windows 11 from iso file instead of update assistant or windows update because I have limited data. The blue installing screen is stuck at 88%. It says 88% complete. It has been more than an hour. My laptop is compatible with Windows 11 as I...
  9. Feature update 20h2 stuck at installing 88%

Feature update 20h2 stuck at installing 88%: I was updating my laptop to feature update 20h2but it got stuck at installing 88%.i want to know why it it not installing completely and also how to install it completely?...
  10. Installing windows at 88%

Installing windows at 88%: Hello, I have decided to do the reinstall option from settings. All ran good until now where, it is literally stuck at 88% for such a long time. It was 93 one time and then came back to 88%. Any help is welcomed. I can't do anything just the blue screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1p 8nstallation 88%