Windows 10: Windows installation stuck at 9%

Discus and support Windows installation stuck at 9% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have reset my pc but now its been 4 hours stuck on “ 9% installing Windows" is it normal??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by katlego arnold, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Windows installation stuck at 9%

I have reset my pc but now its been 4 hours stuck on “ 9% installing Windows" is it normal??

:)

katlego arnold, Jun 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 17, 2020
  4. chirp Win User

Windows installation stuck at 9%

stuck with Windows media problem

still stuck

Darren and Reign,
    I could still use your help.

Things just aren't working and I have tried all I can think of plus your suggestions. I've done the WM codec installation. I have installed the encoder9. I have installed the community codec. I have tried to rollback the media player and reinstall various versions. Nothing has solved the problem.

Two points of interest however.
    I installed windows XP video decoder check up utility. It lists about seven or eight different decoders...none of which are recommended as preferred MPEG 2 decoders. (I downloaded the same program to my vista drive and it lists as the first item a MPEG 2 decoder. It is checked in green but is still listed as "not recommend for the system a a preferred decoder." That line item decoder does not show up in the list on the XP drive).
    Also, I downloaded Quicktime. When I attempted to play a .wma file on it the visual was brighter than it has been to this point. That was encouraging even though the image was still darkened more than it should be. Unfortunately, in an effort to download further codec components the visual seems to have fallen back to its extremely darkened screen and I can no longer make out the images.

I hope that information might trigger another thought from you as to another option that I might try.
    Thanks, chirp.

chirp, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows installation stuck at 9%

1. Windows installation stuck at 9% - Similar Threads - installation stuck

2. Screen stuck on installing 99%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen stuck on installing 99%: When i was installing windows 11 everything was going smoothly until i came across thisThe screen is dark and saysInstalling 99%Please keep your computer onYour computer may restart a few timesIts been like this for an hour and before it was on Just a momemt for 1h 30mins and...
  3. Screen stuck on installing 99%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen stuck on installing 99%: When i was installing windows 11 everything was going smoothly until i came across thisThe screen is dark and saysInstalling 99%Please keep your computer onYour computer may restart a few timesIts been like this for an hour and before it was on Just a momemt for 1h 30mins and...
  4. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...
  5. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...
  6. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  7. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  8. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!: Just to give context, a few months ago I had shutdown my desktop and it started an update. Before I left, the cable slipped out and the desktop instantly shutdown. It wouldn't open and after 1 day I finally got in. Thankfully, all my data was saved. I ran an SFC/scannow and...
  10. Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!

Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!: Just to give context, a few months ago I had shutdown my desktop and it started an update. Before I left, the cable slipped out and the desktop instantly shutdown. It wouldn't open and after 1 day I finally got in. Thankfully, all my data was saved. I ran an SFC/scannow and...