Windows 10: Windows installation stuck at Laptop manufacturer logo

Discus and support Windows installation stuck at Laptop manufacturer logo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today my laptop suddenly stopped working so i restarted it but after that windows couldn't load. So, I downloaded latest windows 10 ISO but when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnishWagle, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Windows installation stuck at Laptop manufacturer logo

Today my laptop suddenly stopped working so i restarted it but after that windows couldn't load.

So, I downloaded latest windows 10 ISO but when i Try to boot it, it got stuck with manufacturer logo and circle and even circle is stuck. I tried other OS Ubuntu and Linux mint they are working fine I can install and boot them but every time I tried to install Windows 10 it got stuck . I don't know why I'm getting this issue. I tried to remove drives and RAM and inserted them back still same problem. Windows installation stuck at Laptop manufacturer logo 21500ad7-b5d8-48e4-8d1f-e1d70eb27d49?upload=true.jpg

:)

AnishWagle, Oct 31, 2020

2. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Install stuck at Blue Logo Box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If you are unable to boot to the computer and installation get stuck at blue logo box then I would suggest you to create installation media and then try to per form automatic repair and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Create ISO for Windows 10

You may also refer to the article mentioned below to for downloading Windows 10 on your computer.

Download Windows 10

Step 2: Perform an Automatic repair

The Automatic repair can detect and fix the issues that prevent the computer from working normally.

After you have a Windows 10 installation disc/USB, follow these steps:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM
      (in case you create DVD). Select USB in case you create USB.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press
      any key to boot from CD or DVD
      ". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and
      then click Startup Repair.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Windows installation stuck at Laptop manufacturer logo

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows installation stuck at Laptop manufacturer logo

1. Windows installation stuck at Laptop manufacturer logo - Similar Threads - installation stuck Laptop

2. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading: Hello everyone, my acer Aspire 3 showed a blue screen error "unexpected store exception" and after that I shut it down using the power button. But now when i turn it on it only shows the Acer logo and does not show any signs of loading. I can't access the BIOS and I tried...
  3. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading: Hello everyone, my acer Aspire 3 showed a blue screen error "unexpected store exception" and after that I shut it down using the power button. But now when i turn it on it only shows the Acer logo and does not show any signs of loading. I can't access the BIOS and I tried...
  4. Laptop stuck on manufacturer logo and not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo: Hey, I'm getting a boot up error I need help with. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15-7559.I believe I have some corrupt system files on my hard drive. When I turned my laptop on this morning, it popped up the Dell logo and nothing else. I turned it on/off several...
  6. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo: Hey, I'm getting a boot up error I need help with. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15-7559.I believe I have some corrupt system files on my hard drive. When I turned my laptop on this morning, it popped up the Dell logo and nothing else. I turned it on/off several...
  7. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows update to 1909 is stuck on manufacture logo screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update to 1909 is stuck on manufacture logo screen: when I try to update windows 10 to update 1909, the install freezes after the computer restarts and it just stops on the manufacture logo screen. I have reset the computer but it is still happening....
  9. Windows update to 2004 stuck on manufacturer logo screen

Windows update to 2004 stuck on manufacturer logo screen: Hi I am trying to update my MSI Gaming laptop but when the update is installing it freezes on the MSI as the update is restarting the laptop. i have tried a few ways to fix it from looking online but it still haven't fixed the problem. Can someone help me please....
  10. Windows update to 1903 stuck on manufacturer logo screen

Windows update to 1903 stuck on manufacturer logo screen: Hello, I own a MSI PC since February 2017 and so far it worked like a charm. Recently I've been offered the Windows 1903 update. I'm still on 1803 and I've never been offered the 1809 update. The problem is that after the download and install phases the PC reboots the first...