Windows 10: Windows Installation stuck in a loop

Discus and support Windows Installation stuck in a loop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new laptop which did not come with a hard drive, so I bought a nvme ssd of my own. In order to download windows on this I used a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jabarasd, Sep 30, 2022.

1. jabarasd Win User

Windows Installation stuck in a loop

I recently purchased a new laptop which did not come with a hard drive, so I bought a nvme ssd of my own. In order to download windows on this I used a USB with a windows installation on it I have used this USB many times on different pcs and it has always worked however for some reason this time it did not as it let me go through the first phase of the installation process only to go back into a full loop each time after the restart phase I did this again about 5 times with the same results. To which I tried basic troubleshoot steps such as disconnecting the USB during the restart page and

:)

jabarasd, Sep 30, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 30, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 30, 2022
  4. Windows Installation stuck in a loop

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows Installation stuck in a loop

1. Windows Installation stuck in a loop - Similar Threads - Installation stuck loop

2. Windows install stuck at 64% and looping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows install stuck at 64% and looping.: While doing a clean install of windows on my computer, my dog managed to turn off the surge protector my pc was plugged into. Now when I boot and get the the installation percentage screen, it flashes for a second and restarts my pc. It does this continuously with no forward...
  3. Windows installing stuck in a loop at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installing stuck in a loop at 64%: Hi!My notebook had some issues booting and I decided to reset it with factory settings, the windows installation was going normal until it got to 64% and had it first restart but it got stuck in a loop of constantly rebooting with a couple seconds showing on the screen that...
  4. Windows Installation stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installation stuck in a loop: I recently purchased a new laptop which did not come with a hard drive, so I bought a nvme ssd of my own. In order to download windows on this I used a USB with a windows installation on it I have used this USB many times on different pcs and it has always worked however for...
  5. Windows Installation stuck at 64% and looping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installation stuck at 64% and looping: So i gave my sister my old pc and i was reseting the pc to factory settings and when windows 10 was installing it got stuck at 64% and it restarts my pc to do the same thing.I looked for help in other forums and found stuff but nothing worked i cant make my pc go to advance...
  6. Windows 10 install stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install stuck in a loop: Hey everyone, I’ve done some searching around and nobody has had this issue. My computer had some issues so I completely reset it and I’m installing windows 10. However, the install goes from 11% to 12%, then restarts and goes back to 11%! Is there any way to fix this issue?...
  7. Stuck in a loop installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in a loop installing windows 10: Backstory I worked for a company in the past and was allowed to keep the computer but I had to install a new windows. This is a dell PC btw, not sure if it matters After a long struggle I finally managed to download the iso file and make a bootable drive and it installed the...
  8. Stuck in a Windows install loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in a Windows install loop.: I looked around for similar issues, but the answers provided didn't really help me. When going to install Windows, it says "The partitions on the disk selected for installation are not in the recommended order." I tried figuring it out, but no luck. I followed the...
  9. Stuck in install loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in install loop: I'm currently stuck in a bit of a loop when it comes to my PC Windows 10 install. When I boot, I get an "installing Windows" screen. When it gets to 100%, the system reboots and goes through the same procedure. I've used the Media Creation Tool to put the install media on a...
  10. Windows 10 Installation Stuck in a Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Stuck in a Loop: I’ve dowloaded an ISO from the official Microsoft download, and loaded it into Oracle’s Virtual Box. After some struggles, I was able to go through the setup process (Welcome, Basics, Network, Account) all the way to Services. It asks if I want Cortana, which I accept, and...