Windows 10: Windows Installation Uefi Erorr

Discus and support Windows Installation Uefi Erorr in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I Tried to install win 10 on pc i opened uefi and clicked on f8 for boot and selected my pendrive but a major problem came when i clicked it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AyushVardhan, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Windows Installation Uefi Erorr

When I Tried to install win 10 on pc i opened uefi and clicked on f8 for boot and selected my pendrive but a major problem came when i clicked it automatically returned to uefi settings and not booting win10 can u please help i am new

:)

AyushVardhan, Apr 12, 2020

2. Trouble installing windows 7 on RAID in UEFI

As the title says, I'm trying to install Windows on a RAID array in uefi on my Maximus V Formula. When using legacy ROM I can install just fine but I go into CSM and change settings to UEFI only, I can build the array in the UEFI Raid driver (IRST tab in "BIOS") but the array does not show up in the boot menu and when I try to install windows (boot from UEFI DVD drive), The drive does not show up in the Windows install. The next thing I tried was to enable UEFI and legacy oprom in CSM, boot from UEFI DVD drive and install to the RAID array (probably detected by legacy oprom) and it will install. After first reboot, Windows Boot manager will show up as an option in the BIOS boot menu so I set that as first boot device and reboot. I will get to the starting windows screen and then BSOD (too quick to get codes) The last thing I tried was Changing to legacy mode and installing windows to a different drive. once installed, I initialized the Raid array as GPT and rebooted, changed csm back to UEFI only but they RAID array still doesn't show in the boot device list so I repeated the earlier process hoping that It might work because I had initialized as GPT but it still BSODs on starting windows screen. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

mystiksinner, Apr 12, 2020
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Trouble installing windows 7 on RAID in UEFI

I think you were on track with your first try. Windows installer probably needs the RAID driver in order to detect it on install.

Windows Installation Uefi Erorr [​IMG]

FX-GMC, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Windows Installation Uefi Erorr

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows Installation Uefi Erorr

1. Windows Installation Uefi Erorr - Similar Threads - Installation Uefi Erorr

2. Windows 11 Driver Install Erorr 1310

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Driver Install Erorr 1310: Hi everyone, ive been trying to install the driver for my bluetooth dongle since my pc doesnt come with bluetooth. But ive been running into error 1310 eventhough ive given full permission to all the folders....
  3. Windows 11 Driver Install Erorr 1310

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Driver Install Erorr 1310: Hi everyone, ive been trying to install the driver for my bluetooth dongle since my pc doesnt come with bluetooth. But ive been running into error 1310 eventhough ive given full permission to all the folders....
  4. .dll Erorr

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll Erorr: I am getting the error " C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MF.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or is contains an error." every single time I try to run my PC, I tried to do sfc /scannow and it says that it found corrupt files but was unable to fix them, is there any other way...
  5. Erorr oxc0000225

Erorr oxc0000225: Dear Team Good day recently I am facing an Error oxc0000225 with the blue screen as my laptop is not bootable to reset my windows however, when I search the net it says that I must have a windows backup CD or USB to do so however my licensed windows is only saved in the...
  6. taskkill.exe erorr

taskkill.exe erorr: hi. i just get taskkill error message [ATTACH] can i get information about this erorr and how to fix it thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskkillexe-erorr/8a6f2336-e12e-4193-b08b-0e716e4ee7fa
  7. windows update erorr

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update erorr: I am getting error in my pc while updating my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-erorr/0720fd0e-4bbb-4633-8ed9-8c20e33c6f00
  8. erorr

in Windows 10 Customization
    erorr: Something happened, we couldn't install a feature https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erorr/42baff79-7a73-4706-b320-cf621b51a969
  9. erorr

in Windows 10 Customization
    erorr: Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erorr/2e04ef37-db6a-4803-9c62-defc5f0c930a
  10. Install with UEFI or not?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install with UEFI or not?: Hi there, I'm building a Win10 system on an Intel NUC6i3syk. I'm planning to follow Brink's tutorial to create a USB stick for installation of Win10 Home (I purchased an OEM DVD for the license.) I'm not sure about UEFI, what is it, should I use it, etc.? Is there a page...