Windows 10: Windows installation:Wifi is going completelyis quitting from wifi and i should write the...

Discus and support Windows installation:Wifi is going completelyis quitting from wifi and i should write the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So am trying to format my windows 10 laptop while installation i update and installed Other unknown devices so in the network section i install network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ismail malikzada, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Windows installation:Wifi is going completelyis quitting from wifi and i should write the...

So am trying to format my windows 10 laptop while installation i update and installed Other unknown devices so in the network section i install network controller device and i connect to my wifi after that i select next it goes to : Checking the connection to Microsoft.This might take a while.after a few minutes is coming back to Let's connect you to a network and i saw that my wifi is gone is completely deleted the wifi from windows and i writ the password again i connected and same issue.i tryed videos on youtube but no one is worked.Please help me.i am trying fix my pc and it's been more t

:)

ismail malikzada, Feb 29, 2024
  2. VIC
    Vic Win User

Windows 7 virtual wifi authentication mode

Hello.

Just a quick question to whoever is using windows 7 virtual wifi capability - when you type in "netsh wlan show hostednetwork", cmd window displays a list of settings for your hosted virtual wifi.

I was wondering, is there a way to change authentication method from WPA2-Personal to simple WEP ?

Cheers.

3. Recommendation for WiFi usb / card

If you have a desktop computer I would STRONGLY suggest a PCIe adapter rather than a USB adapter if you go with WiFi 6. The only USB WiFi adapters that I have seen thus far use a Realtek chipset which is reported to have some serious flaws. In my own personal experience, I have tried 2 of these and returned both, getting performance worse than other WiFi 5 adapters and constant disconnects even 10 feet from my WiFi router. If you go with a USB adapter, I would suggest a quality WiFi 5 adapter. One more note: Should you decide to go with a WiFi 6 PCIe adapter, I would suggest a WiFi 6e model. They actually cost no more, and they are one step up just in case you ever go to a WiFi 6e router.

hsehestedt, Feb 29, 2024
  4. NTM2003 Win User

Windows installation:Wifi is going completelyis quitting from wifi and i should write the...

Wifi names

I was wondering can you put anything as a wifi name for example I wanted to put CIA-outpost-#### random number is that illegal? I've seen FBI surveillance van 006 before on my list of wifi names I can pick up.

NTM2003, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Windows installation:Wifi is going completelyis quitting from wifi and i should write the...

1. Windows installation:Wifi is going completelyis quitting from wifi and i should write the... - Similar Threads - installation Wifi going

2. Windows installation:Wifi is going completelyis quitting from wifi and i should write the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installation:Wifi is going completelyis quitting from wifi and i should write the...: So am trying to format my windows 10 laptop while installation i update and installed Other unknown devices so in the network section i install network controller device and i connect to my wifi after that i select next it goes to : Checking the connection to Microsoft.This...
  3. Windows installation:Wifi is going completelyis quitting from wifi and i should write the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows installation:Wifi is going completelyis quitting from wifi and i should write the...: So am trying to format my windows 10 laptop while installation i update and installed Other unknown devices so in the network section i install network controller device and i connect to my wifi after that i select next it goes to : Checking the connection to Microsoft.This...
  4. wifi going out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi going out: I have a laptop that is at least 6 years old and about a month ago the internet connection disappears. first the other wifi networks disappears then the connected wifi network says no internet connection and when you disconnect and want to reconnect it says no wifi network....
  5. wifi going out

wifi going out: I have a laptop that is at least 6 years old and about a month ago the internet connection disappears. first the other wifi networks disappears then the connected wifi network says no internet connection and when you disconnect and want to reconnect it says no wifi network....
  6. wifi going out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Wifi quit working for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi quit working for no apparent reason: My wifi just randomly **** the bed and quit working on my laptop for no apparent reason. I used the internet with no problem and then a few hours later—nothing. I did not make any changes at all. The wifi is working on my phone, and other laptops in the house. The little...
  8. S7 - WiFi quits working. Turning WiFi off then on fixes it

S7 - WiFi quits working. Turning WiFi off then on fixes it: Every several hours I cannot get anything over the internet. Going to Tools-WiFi shows the phone is connected with strong signal and internet access is OK - but it isn't. If I turn WiFi off and then back on, internet access is normal & I start getting emails, etc. from the...
  9. HP Laptop is running Win10 and wifi just quit.

HP Laptop is running Win10 and wifi just quit.: Trying to diagnose wifi problem on granddaughter's 2013 HP laptop. It is running Win 10. Ethernet ok. No networks shown when cursor hovers on wifi symbol. Screen shows airplane mode is off, but light on f12/wifi/airplane mode key stays on red. She has tried all the...
  10. Wifi - performance - am I going BONKERS !!

Wifi - performance - am I going BONKERS !!: Hi there I was over sorting out a friends Cable box system and I got some real weird wifi results. He needs the 2.4 GHZ so 5 GHZ wasn't an option Set his router to "N" only -- Wideband -- wifi connector showed 300 Mbs connection - but talk about SLOW -- and I tried all...