Windows 10: Windows installation won’t load

Discus and support Windows installation won’t load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I’m trying to reinstall windows because it was taking to long to start but when I downloaded the necessary files to install windows it would it would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Oscar Sheard, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Windows installation won’t load

I’m trying to reinstall windows because it was taking to long to start but when I downloaded the necessary files to install windows it would it would go into the loading screen and after waiting about an hour, nothing happened. I’ve reinstalled the files 3 times, set bios settings to default and nothing changed but the first time I installed windows from usb it worked the 1st time so I’m confused.

:)

Oscar Sheard, Jun 28, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Windows installation won’t load

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows installation won’t load

1. Windows installation won’t load - Similar Threads - installation won’t load

2. My computer won’t load windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t load windows: My computer won’t load windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-load-windows/1661d863-92e1-4580-9789-fe45eaf2f885
  3. Windows installation won’t load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation won’t load: I’m trying to reinstall windows because it was taking to long to start but when I downloaded the necessary files to install windows it would it would go into the loading screen and after waiting about an hour, nothing happened. I’ve reinstalled the files 3 times, set bios...
  4. Windows installation won’t load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installation won’t load: I’m trying to reinstall windows because it was taking to long to start but when I downloaded the necessary files to install windows it would it would go into the loading screen and after waiting about an hour, nothing happened. I’ve reinstalled the files 3 times, set bios...
  5. Windows won’t load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t load: I recently got a pc from cyberpower and was thinking of selling my gpu to upgrade it. I got curious about the other parts so i removed the AIO from the cpu and and took out a ram stick. I messed up when putting the ram back in by putting it in sideways and it didn’t go into...
  6. Windows 10 won’t load

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 won’t load: I have 4 different user accounts on Windows 10. I tried logging into one of my kid’s old account, that hasn’t been used in several years. The account tries to load with the “welcome and rotating dots” showing for a second and then screen flashes and goes back to through the...
  7. Desktop won’t load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop won’t load: So I boot up my laptop and the boot screen says C: drive is being repaired. After logging in my desktop won’t load and the taskbar keeps flickering while the rest of the screen is black. Is this an issue with Win10 or a virus? Thanks submitted by /u/kakkarot_73 [link]...
  8. Games won’t load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games won’t load: Everytime i try to start up a game it says “The code execution cannot proceed because X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found.” Also “XAPOFX1_5.dll was not found.” How do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-wont-load/89a66893-6f99-4684-acaf-e405f49fb37c
  9. Windows won’t load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won’t load: Hi laptop worked fine yesterday, shut down properly. Gone to load now and just leaves me with a blue screen- no logon option. Will load on safe mode only help please...
  10. Game Won’t Load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Won’t Load: I’m trying to play the Windows 95 Who Wants to Be a Millionaire game on my Windows 10 computer, but the game will not start. I can successfully get the game to install, but not load; so it cannot be a problem with the disc. The little circle thing shows up for a few seconds...