Windows 10: Windows Installation

Discus and support Windows Installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using Packard bell which has crashed, I created a bootable USB, I need the function key, please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KagisoMakgatho, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Windows Installation

I am using Packard bell which has crashed, I created a bootable USB, I need the function key, please help.

:)

KagisoMakgatho, Sep 6, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Windows Installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows Installation

1. Windows Installation - Similar Threads - Installation

2. Installing broadcom 802.11n network adapter driver and/or bcmfn2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing broadcom 802.11n network adapter driver and/or bcmfn2: I have bought a used Vexia Twist convertible computer/tablet and since it was running very slow I decided to perform a clean installation of Windows 10.As the setup was finished I could already see the problem: no network.Of course I tried to install the producer's drivers...
  3. Installation window 10 from window 7 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation window 10 from window 7 pro: I tried several times to install window 10 i have window 7 pro without success the error is 0xC1900101- 0x30018, failed in the first boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-window-10-from-window-7-pro/75e2b44a-38ee-4117-aa37-b34539eb0c30
  4. All Cummulative Updates is not Installing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    All Cummulative Updates is not Installing in Windows 10: Simple Short Solutions 101 Issue: Windows 10 does not Install all Cummulative Updates. Fix: Use Media Creation Tool and chhose Upgrade this PC to Update the version and fix the issue. Also Select to keep Files and Apps. Also this is not applicable to some OS Editions but I...
  5. Web Platform Installer 5.1 - This product did not download successfully; The remote server...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Platform Installer 5.1 - This product did not download successfully; The remote server...: I'm trying to build a Windows 10 VM Virtual Box so that I can remote into work from it and have my work environment disposable. I'm in the process of installing PHP 5.3 on the VM through Web Platform Installer. As soon as the installation starts, it fails due to a 404 when...
  6. I install the Intel Bluetooth Driver get Incorrect function

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I install the Intel Bluetooth Driver get Incorrect function: When I install the Intel Bluetooth DriverGet the following event errorhttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16bqW1Z5tLr7Chg2VUz6BG9XCKUkXkfa2?usp=sharingit caused my Bluetooth mouse to not work after restarting the computer. The solution I found temporarily was to install...
  7. Unable to install, uninstall, and reinstall Onenote App from Ms Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install, uninstall, and reinstall Onenote App from Ms Store: Hi, I am wondering if anyone can share me a solution to this problem? I have been trying over and over again to install OneNote App but it won't work. I have tried the following that I got from youtube:Reset MS Store from Settings > Apps and Features > Ms Store >...
  8. Fix Windows 10 All Cummulative Updates is not Installing

in Windows 10 Support
    Fix Windows 10 All Cummulative Updates is not Installing: Type: Not a Question, My Solution that works to me Applicable to: All Editions/Versions of Windows 10 (x64 and x86 CPUs) If the other youtubers/blogs/forums you read did not help you on fixing Windows 10 is not installing Cummulative Updates. Try this method. Upgrade Windows...
  9. Cannot install xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install xbox app: Got the game pass few days ago so I installed the xbox app two days earlier. It worked fine at first, I downloaded and played two games without any issue. But it suddenly stopped working yesterday prompting me to sign in, and I tried to but it just wouldn't let me click on...
  10. Hey guys, i have a Proline laptop I've been trying to install windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Hey guys, i have a Proline laptop I've been trying to install windows: I have an old Proline laptop that I got from a friend, it had windows 10 but the sound drivers weren't responding as i tried running DP17 nothing changed, so I decided to install a new 32 bit windows copy since it runs on an *86 based processor and as I tried the laptop...