Windows 10: Windows Installation

Discus and support Windows Installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm having trouble installing Windows onto my SSD. I get the installation program to get through all of the installation set up and everything, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by minibroneill, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Windows Installation

I'm having trouble installing Windows onto my SSD. I get the installation program to get through all of the installation set up and everything, but upon it restarting , as it does when it's done prepping, I'm sent back to step one in the Windows Setup instead of it continuing to install it onto the SSD. When i get back to the part where you pick the drive to install it to, it is filled with several new partitions. Not sure whether I'm doing something wrong or not.

:)

minibroneill, Aug 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Windows Installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows Installation

1. Windows Installation - Similar Threads - Installation

2. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...
  3. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...
  4. Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...: Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to properly install.https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/MicrosoftVisualStudioTestToolsProjFS/10636048Please see my post here about visual studio. They're saying this is a Windows...
  5. Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...

Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to...: Windows Server 2019 cannot install Client-ProjFS required for Visual Studio 2022 to properly install.https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/t/MicrosoftVisualStudioTestToolsProjFS/10636048Please see my post here about visual studio. They're saying this is a Windows...
  6. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...
  8. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...
  9. When I am trying to install oracle forms and reports 6i on windows 11 the installer is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I am trying to install oracle forms and reports 6i on windows 11 the installer is...: When I am trying to install oracle forms and reports 6i on windows 11 the installer is closing abnormally. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-trying-to-install-oracle-forms-and/bfa53a9c-ec02-4fe3-984e-e0b7d89c641d
  10. When I am trying to install oracle forms and reports 6i on windows 11 the installer is...

When I am trying to install oracle forms and reports 6i on windows 11 the installer is...: When I am trying to install oracle forms and reports 6i on windows 11 the installer is closing abnormally. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-trying-to-install-oracle-forms-and/bfa53a9c-ec02-4fe3-984e-e0b7d89c641d