Windows 10: Windows Installation

Discus and support Windows Installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm having trouble installing Windows onto my SSD. I get the installation program to get through all of the installation set up and everything, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by minibroneill, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Windows Installation

I'm having trouble installing Windows onto my SSD. I get the installation program to get through all of the installation set up and everything, but upon it restarting , as it does when it's done prepping, I'm sent back to step one in the Windows Setup instead of it continuing to install it onto the SSD. When i get back to the part where you pick the drive to install it to, it is filled with several new partitions. Not sure whether I'm doing something wrong or not.

:)

minibroneill, Aug 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Windows Installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows Installation

1. Windows Installation - Similar Threads - Installation

2. 1903 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 install: 6 hours to download and install feature 1903, and it's only at 89% !! Running off an ethernet cable from a 75/75 router with nothing else running . Of course never got the option to ignore the update. It's taking more time to update from 1803 to 1903 then it takes to setup...
  3. Keyboard input hanging (even in safe mode and on a clean installation)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard input hanging (even in safe mode and on a clean installation): I've been having a somewhat perplexing and wholly frustrating experience with an issue on a Win10 machine with the keyboard hanging, input hangs for a few seconds to maybe as long as a minute or two, and then all of a sudden the flurry of keys I've smashed all register more...
  4. Windows 10 Build 17763.720 is now available, download offline installers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17763.720 is now available, download offline installers: Microsoft has just started rolling out the second August cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1809. Windows 10 Build 17763.720 is available via Windows Update and you can also get the direct download link for Windows 10 KB4512534 offline installers. Windows 10 KB4512534...
  5. Can't install DirectX Runtime - Help is much obliged! :S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install DirectX Runtime - Help is much obliged! :S: Hey there, after hours and hours of browsing through forum discussions, tutorials and articles I'm at the end of the line here, so I've got to ask you guys. I'll explain: Every time I try to install DirectX Runtime through the Microsoft DirectX Setup (dxsetup.exe), I get...
  6. after installing insider build 18936 prerelese 190705-1333 update no linger works

after installing insider build 18936 prerelese 190705-1333 update no linger works: After installing the above insider build my windows update no longer works. When I check updates it tell my I am not up to date and that I am missing important security and quality fixes. But nothing I have done to fix the issue has resolve the problem, running trouble...
  7. Clean install with product ID

Clean install with product ID: After having installed Windows (and not having registered it) windows automatically assigned a product key and allows to customize it. Should I change it or it can be left and what is it about? 138726
  8. downloading and installing game apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    downloading and installing game apps: I tried installing a game, I get a notification saying that no devices and I have 2 devices registered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-and-installing-game-apps/98a09928-61b2-49e5-af30-160f346b7f66"
  9. Forever Installing update meaning all others are pending

Forever Installing update meaning all others are pending: I've tried all the internet solutions I can find. I've cleared the downloads in the software cache, I've tried safe mode, the troubleshooter and other things and still I have this problem. Essentially I have the "Microsoft - Printer - 9/10/2018 12:00:00 AM - 11.40.32.963"...
  10. Quandary - Get New Desktop or Re-install Win10 in My Dual Boot System?

Quandary - Get New Desktop or Re-install Win10 in My Dual Boot System?: My Win10 got corrupted on an update a couple of years ago. Can't repair it, can't even access it. So I just ordered a Win10 DVD with product key. The desktop PC is now 8 years old with legacy Bios, etc. I'm thinking of installing the Win10 OS to replace the corrupted one and...