Windows 10: Windows installation

Discus and support Windows installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, At the time of buying a new hp laptop I was provided with a windows 10 RTM single language installed in my laptop.After some time I had formatted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Shibsankar Pramanik, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Windows installation

Hi,

At the time of buying a new hp laptop I was provided with a windows 10 RTM single language installed in my laptop.After some time I had formatted it.I want to reinstall it again.Can I do it simply downloading the windows 10 RTM version from internet and will I get the windows activated using the OEM product key that I have?And if so where can I download this version of windows from?

:)

Shibsankar Pramanik, Aug 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Windows installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows installation

1. Windows installation - Similar Threads - installation

2. problem in microsoft store are not downloading and installing any app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    problem in microsoft store are not downloading and installing any app: I have a problem in to downloading and installing any apps from microsoft store... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-microsoft-store-are-not-downloading-and/6caaa835-a206-4382-9f2b-640cdbee316e
  3. The best drivers for your device are already installed (Windows 10).

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The best drivers for your device are already installed (Windows 10).: Windows 10: Version: 2004 Build: 19041.508 Bit: x64 When I search for an update for any driver, Windows instantly tells me I have the best drivers installed when I do not. I had this issue ages back, but the issue was with me being connected to the wrong wifi. It's not...
  4. DELL Desktop computer keeps crashing since having Windows 10 installed over a month ago

in Windows 10 Customization
    DELL Desktop computer keeps crashing since having Windows 10 installed over a month ago: Ever since I have upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, my desktop computer has been crashing leaving a Blue screen with code errors. Mainly DRVER IRQL. Today, after MS TECH SUPPORT uninstalled then reinstalled Windows 10 for the second time, a crash error code of DRIVER...
  5. How to stop a child account from being able to install programs

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to stop a child account from being able to install programs: Hi, I have a child account for my child to be able to do his school work on. I've blocked the Windows store but he's installed Chrome, which I blocked and Firefox, which I've also blocked to get around the websites that I've blocked on Edge. How can I block him from...
  6. Windows 10 October 2020 Update will install in matter of minutes

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2020 Update will install in matter of minutes: Windows 10’s next feature update (20H2) is now being finalized and Microsoft has christened it as the October 2020 Update. With this feature upgrade, Microsoft is hoping to improve the overall experience of Windows on consumers and businesses’ PC as part of their new...
  7. Re-Registration of an Windows 10 Home Build 2004 Offline Installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-Registration of an Windows 10 Home Build 2004 Offline Installation: After recent change of a defect PC Mainboard, I did not achieve to reinstall Windows 10. Windows bullies me to link the installation to my online account. Is there no more Telephone activation? Also, the old installation does not start on the new mainboard, maybe because...
  8. Can't install Windows 10 due to an account not found error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Windows 10 due to an account not found error: I had a hard drive crash on a Dell laptop. Installed a replacement and downloaded Windows 10 onto a USB to reinstall. I am stuck at the account login. The same account I use to login into my online Microsoft account, an Xbox, and 2 PCs is not found so it won't let me finish...
  9. Clean install to new SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean install to new SSD: I just purchased a SSD to replace my HDD and I am trying to install windows 10 on the new SSD. I have the key, and the cloning didn’t work for me. I am just looking for a fresh new install on the new SSD so I can remove the old HDD. Any and all help is greatly appreciated....
  10. BSOD after clean install, dual boot with ubuntu still works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after clean install, dual boot with ubuntu still works: Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 2004 Laptop Specs Lenovo Thinkpad Carbon X1 6th Gen CPU: i7-8550u RAM: 2x8GB 16GB 2133MHz SSD: M.2 2280 NVMe OPAL2 Graphics Card: Integrated Graphics I had unresolvable BSOD issues about a year ago, which caused my Windows 10 2004 to...