Windows 10: Windows installation

Discus and support Windows installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just 1 question Can i install win 10 and format my raw hdd Pls tell Plspls Pls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YogeshD25583, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Windows installation

Just 1 question

Can i install win 10 and format my raw hdd

Pls tell

Plspls

Pls

:)

YogeshD25583, Sep 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Windows installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows installation

1. Windows installation - Similar Threads - installation

2. Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?: So i have installed the ISO in my pc just to fill the missing features in my windows and fix my media player, well can i delete it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-my-isodisc-image-when-i-have/d45e4049-d0a5-491d-8a9b-0a29816dc940
  3. Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i delete my ISO/Disc image when i have installed it?: So i have installed the ISO in my pc just to fill the missing features in my windows and fix my media player, well can i delete it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-my-isodisc-image-when-i-have/d45e4049-d0a5-491d-8a9b-0a29816dc940
  4. How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...: I did not think I answered any of the question on the initial install to set up a child account. I have looked at the many responses on the internet on out to fix the log-in loop even logging into the windows family page and removing the child account. However, the Family...
  5. How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...: I did not think I answered any of the question on the initial install to set up a child account. I have looked at the many responses on the internet on out to fix the log-in loop even logging into the windows family page and removing the child account. However, the Family...
  6. How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...

7. KB5036980 installation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5036980 installation error: Split from this thread. I am also having this same issue. Log files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5036980-installation-error/b6c10b0d-5a74-432d-bf35-f50978a66697
  8. KB5036980 installation error

KB5036980 installation error: Split from this thread. I am also having this same issue. Log files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5036980-installation-error/b6c10b0d-5a74-432d-bf35-f50978a66697
  9. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  10. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...