Windows 10: windows installation

Discus and support windows installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; recently installed windows 10 enterprise and didn't realize the difference between enterprise and pro. I have a product key for pro but when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by aleesse, Oct 23, 2020.

1. aleesse Win User

windows installation

recently installed windows 10 enterprise and didn't realize the difference between enterprise and pro. I have a product key for pro but when I try to use it, an error code pops up. what should I do?

:)

aleesse, Oct 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 23, 2020
  4. windows installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

windows installation

1. windows installation - Similar Threads - installation

2. Trouble with installing WSL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with installing WSL: Hello! When I try to install WSL Windows Subsystem for Linux on my laptop, everything goes smoothly until I have to restart the laptop. Initially, the update progresses well, reaching approximately 97%. However, at that point, an error message appears: ‘Something unexpected...
  3. Trouble with installing WSL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with installing WSL: Hello! When I try to install WSL Windows Subsystem for Linux on my laptop, everything goes smoothly until I have to restart the laptop. Initially, the update progresses well, reaching approximately 97%. However, at that point, an error message appears: ‘Something unexpected...
  4. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  5. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  6. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

7. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  8. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  9. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

10. Install Win 11 issue

Install Win 11 issue: Tried to install Win 11 with my win 10 key and it would not activate said it was an invalid key, I then had to reinstall win 10 which worked fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-win-11-issue/cd3d79ec-1dc7-4674-9c13-597d85535aeb