Windows 10: Windows Installed, but if I reset it goes to the windows loading screen like its loading...

Discus and support Windows Installed, but if I reset it goes to the windows loading screen like its loading... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The boot disc is not even in the computer, but I am getting this screen for a solid hour. Maybe if I can get in and do updates? I was trying to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ern504, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Ern504 Win User

Windows Installed, but if I reset it goes to the windows loading screen like its loading...

The boot disc is not even in the computer, but I am getting this screen for a solid hour. Maybe if I can get in and do updates? I was trying to install my wireless card but it froze during the installation had to restart and stuck on loading. If I get back in I guess I'm going to run a hard wire to connect to the internet and try to do the windows updates? I have no clue what to do or why it takes an hour to get into windows.

:)

Ern504, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Windows wont load after installation

I just purchased a Sony Vaio PCG-71912L laptop from Craigslist. Before completing the transaction, I made sure it could boot into the pre-installed Windows, check the RAM, and HD size. Everything seem normal. However, I wanted a clean install of Windows. Windows installs fine, no issues. After going through the steps of making a user-name, setting up the time zone, and configuring updates, it prepares the desktop and does the final reboot. This is where the problem comes in. It goes through the BIOS check, after the splash screen it tries to load Windows (white blinking cursor), then the laptop recycles to the BIOS again. It will continue this process until I turn it off. I can reinstall, but the process will happen all over again. One thing that struck me as bizarre; there's no 100MB system partition. What can I do??

System Specs:

Intel Pentium 2.0 GHZ
    4GB RAM
    500 GB HDD

GoFigureItOut, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Windows Installed, but if I reset it goes to the windows loading screen like its loading...

[Help] Windows will not load with NVIDIA drivers installed...

The problem started when I switched out my EVGA GTX280 and install my old EVGA 8800GT, and it's getting worse.

Windows Vista x64 SP1, 190.xx WHQL driver and mobo bios F6h = random freeze when booted into Windows, if it doesn't freeze within 10 mins, it could run for days. And if I shutdown the computer for a night, it would happen again.

Windows Vista x64 SP2, 191.xx WHQL and bios F9h . 9 out of 10 time, it couldn't boot into Windows with NVIDIA driver installed (freeze after the loading screen, black screen). It ran just fine if It passed the loading screen and happen again if I restart, shutdown the computer.

Once I uninstall the driver using safe mode, it booted into Windows just fine. Rolled back to 190.xx = same thing.

Only freezing, no bluescreen.

Reset bios to fail-safe mode did not fix the problem.

Any idea what's wrong? *Frown Windows Installed, but if I reset it goes to the windows loading screen like its loading... :(

kid41212003, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows Installed, but if I reset it goes to the windows loading screen like its loading...

1. Windows Installed, but if I reset it goes to the windows loading screen like its loading... - Similar Threads - Installed reset goes

2. Windows is just loading the picture image and then it goes frate out something like “not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is just loading the picture image and then it goes frate out something like “not...: Hello! Yesterday when I opened my pc it booted normally I put the password it entered in desktop normally. I have noticed that there were no pictograms and just my cursor. I tried reaching for the taskbar but that wasn’t loading too. Then I pressed click on the image and then...
  3. Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen: HiMy PC lost power and was forced to close to lack of power.I have attempted to load the computer today and it will not load past the Windows 7 loading screenI can load the computer in safe mode then select, selective start-up with load system services, load start-up items...
  4. Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen: HiMy PC lost power and was forced to close to lack of power.I have attempted to load the computer today and it will not load past the Windows 7 loading screenI can load the computer in safe mode then select, selective start-up with load system services, load start-up items...
  5. I can't update my windows. It seems to load like this but doesn't load :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't update my windows. It seems to load like this but doesn't load :/: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/oi8pbpeffaj61.png?width=1046&format=png&auto=webp&s=dba2df2dcb6aa0d07e1dbe0b9d4e6475eefedbe8 submitted by /u/onurerdogaNN [link] [comments]...
  6. Loading goes on forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loading goes on forever: Good evening, I have an issue with loading times. When i right click on an object in the desktop the loading goes on forever and the fan starts to spin. The only way of stopping it is left clicking on the document, in order to open the document. If I restart the system I...
  7. Screen goes blank for 2 sec after Windows loads

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen goes blank for 2 sec after Windows loads: I recently bought a new Asus Rog Strix G15 laptop with i7, 16GB Ram and 1660ti. After Windows loads, screen goes blank for about 2 sec and then screen goes back to the Windows home screen. Also some weird stuff happens in my taskbar like some app opens and closes instantly...
  8. Windows Loading Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Loading Screen: When I turn on my PC, the loading screen takes very long longer than it usually should take. And my question is- How do I get rid of the loading screen or How do I reduce the time of the Loading Screen??...
  9. Windows 10 Loading Screen endlessly loading...

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Loading Screen endlessly loading...: Hi, I've had a really frustrating day trying to get my computer back up and running but I have very little technical knowledge to help me. I built the computer myself 4 years ago and it has been running fine in general; however, there have been times where it failed to...
  10. it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black: I had just fixed the restart error and now, it is doing this thing where it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black, then back to the preparing screen, and then to the 64% loading screen. Please help me i cannot fix it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when im try to loading the outlook profile the system goes to bluescreen why