Windows 10: Windows installed but nothing showing after log in

Discus and support Windows installed but nothing showing after log in in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had to reinstall windows around my files do to a port error with my SSD. Windows reinstalled and I was able to log in, but once logged in the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IanMarsh, Oct 14, 2018.

1. IanMarsh Win User

Windows installed but nothing showing after log in

I had to reinstall windows around my files do to a port error with my SSD. Windows reinstalled and I was able to log in, but once logged in the screen is black. When you hit control alt delete, it doesn't even open the task manager when selected. It appears that the OS is running not allowing anything to be accessed . Any help?

:)

IanMarsh, Oct 14, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 14, 2018
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows installed but nothing showing after log in - Similar Threads - installed nothing showing

2. windows 10 loads on bootup,then nothing after installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 loads on bootup,then nothing after installing: Hi all.Has anyone ever had issues trying to load windows 10 as part of upgrade from windows 7,? as i have tried to install the upgrade on my samsung rc710 laptop 64 bit,and the program starts to get things ready,and starts installing on the bootup screen when it says "loading...
  3. Nothing shows after windows icon when i'm trying to install windows from usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing shows after windows icon when i'm trying to install windows from usb: Hello,I'm trying to install windows to an old machine. I'm selecting my flash disk as first boot option. Computer starts up normally but after that i see a windows logo for a second, then black screen appears and there is a underscore _ flashing top left corner on my screen....
  4. Nothing shows after windows icon when i'm trying to install windows from usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing shows after windows icon when i'm trying to install windows from usb: Hello,I'm trying to install windows to an old machine. I'm selecting my flash disk as first boot option. Computer starts up normally but after that i see a windows logo for a second, then black screen appears and there is a underscore _ flashing top left corner on my screen....
  5. Nothing shows after windows icon when i'm trying to install windows from usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Nothing showing up during windows 10 installation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing showing up during windows 10 installation?: So I've had someone build me a new pc and prepared in advance a 16gb windows 10 USB flash drive. However, when I insert the USB into the pc to install windows, and then turn on the pc, nothing is showing up. What am I doing wrong here? I tried looking it up but most answers...
  7. Nothing is showing after welcome window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing is showing after welcome window: After i update my window when i turn on my pc black screen appears after welcome sign please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nothing-is-showing-after-welcome-window/9296103a-56aa-4d9f-ad47-9c3fb4da97b9
  8. Can log in but then nothing works

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can log in but then nothing works: Surface takes my password but desktop looks different and can't access anything. I double click something like Control Panel and nothing happens. Click Control Although Delete and can thenjoy access shutdown which warns that Control Panel is running but screen remains static....
  9. Nothing happened after windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nothing happened after windows 10 install: So I was lazy and decided to download the mediacreationtool to get windows 10 instead of waiting for Microsoft to finally tell me when I can get it. (This is after they released it by the way) I selected update now and everything seemed fine but after it said checking for...
  10. Windows Desktop shows nothing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Desktop shows nothing: I just downloaded Windows 10 today. I can't see any icons, desktop, find the start menu or anything else. I read it does dual-monitors but I can't figure out how to switch when I can't see anything. I have an Alienware computer. Should I call Dell or talk to Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nothing showing after log in