Windows 10: windows installed on wrong laptop

Discus and support windows installed on wrong laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I correct my windows 10 pro being installed on my old laptop and not on my new one ? which i didn't know that it was doing automatically since i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TonyaGrenier, Feb 22, 2021.

1. windows installed on wrong laptop

How do I correct my windows 10 pro being installed on my old laptop and not on my new one ? which i didn't know that it was doing automatically since i was working on my old one in office while setting up my new lenovo yoga......please help

:)

TonyaGrenier, Feb 22, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 22, 2021
  4. windows installed on wrong laptop

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

windows installed on wrong laptop

1. windows installed on wrong laptop - Similar Threads - installed wrong laptop

2. Windows installing on wrong drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installing on wrong drive: For some reason when I installed Windows 10 after my Windows 11 installation went a bit weird, my system is no longer registering the drives in the correct order. My Data HDD which is my long term storage and mass storage solution is listed as Disk and is D:: and my main...
  3. Windows installing on wrong drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installing on wrong drive: For some reason when I installed Windows 10 after my Windows 11 installation went a bit weird, my system is no longer registering the drives in the correct order. My Data HDD which is my long term storage and mass storage solution is listed as Disk and is D:: and my main...
  4. Installed Windows on wrong drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed Windows on wrong drive: This is all user error but I need to get it fixes. I have 2 drives on my old desktop. When I installed my new copy of windows 10, I mistakenly installed it on the old non solid state drive. It’s taken me all day to figure out that this is why it seems so slow. Can I wipe that...
  5. Installed Windows on wrong drive

Installed Windows on wrong drive: This is all user error but I need to get it fixes. I have 2 drives on my old desktop. When I installed my new copy of windows 10, I mistakenly installed it on the old non solid state drive. It’s taken me all day to figure out that this is why it seems so slow. Can I wipe that...
  6. Windows installing in wrong location.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows installing in wrong location.: When I go to download my windows on my USB drive, it starts adding storage into the “Local Disk (C:)” and by the time it gets to verifying 20% I haven’t got anymore space on the Local Disk. Is it mean to install on there then transfer over? My laptop that I’m downloading it...
  7. Wrong Product Key Installed on refurbished Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wrong Product Key Installed on refurbished Laptop: Around 2 years ago I bought a laptop from a reputable online retailer that sells refurbished electronics for a discounted price that is a Thinkpad with windows 10 installed, and the key/licence was already pre-input when I received it, like most windows items bought online. I...
  8. Wrong install of windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wrong install of windows: Hey, I recently built a new computer and when loading it up with media creation tool I selected windows 10 home by accident. On my previous computer I had windows 10 pro and it is linked to my Microsoft account. I was planning on logging into my Microsoft account on my new pc...
  9. Wrong Windows Edition installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wrong Windows Edition installed: Hello all, I sent my laptop for repairs and the technician installed Windows Pro but my license is for a Windows Home edition How do I go about activation?...
  10. Wrong windows version installed

Wrong windows version installed: A friend was recently helping me with PC issues but in the end we had to reinstall windows. Unfortunately he messed up and installed a trial version of the wrong edition of windows using the wrong installation media. This only came to light after I got messages about the...