Windows 10: windows installer does not open

Discus and support windows installer does not open in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get the error 0x000014c, I try to start the computer from the usb but the screen turns black and then a row of colored dots appears at the top of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NicolAlonso, Mar 23, 2020.

1. windows installer does not open

I get the error 0x000014c, I try to start the computer from the usb but the screen turns black and then a row of colored dots appears at the top of the screen

:)

NicolAlonso, Mar 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows installer does not open

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

windows installer does not open

1. windows installer does not open - Similar Threads - installer does open

2. Windows features does not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows features does not open: Hi When I want to play Batman Arkham Asylum it shows me an error about Microsoft .NET framework and I watched a few videos about this error and it seems I need to go to ''Turn windows features on or off''. The problem is, When I click on it, nothing happens. It does not show...
  3. Windows features does not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows features does not open: Hi When I want to play Batman Arkham Asylum it shows me an error about Microsoft .NET framework and I watched a few videos about this error and it seems I need to go to ''Turn windows features on or off''. The problem is, When I click on it, nothing happens. It does not show...
  4. Windows Security does not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security does not open: I am facing the problem that windows security system has been vanished Could you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-does-not-open/c5f1002e-b563-45ac-a919-0cee03d38b9e
  5. have installed an app but it does not open ,during opening it gives a message to install to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have installed an app but it does not open ,during opening it gives a message to install to...: I have installed an app but during opening, it tells me to reinstall it purposely to fix the problem ,so i need help as i get know how to jump such obstacle...
  6. have installed an app but it does not open ,during opening it gives a message to install to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have installed an app but it does not open ,during opening it gives a message to install to...: I have installed an app but during opening, it tells me to reinstall it purposely to fix the problem ,so i need help as i get know how to jump such obstacle...
  7. have installed an app but it does not open ,during opening it gives a message to install to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Command window does not open?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Command window does not open?: Hello, I have a problem unswar: I want to do something at the command prompt but can't open it. If I open it no matter whether with admin rights or not it is below briefly to see and again away. Is there anyone who can help me MFG and thanks in advance Command...
  9. Microsoft Store does not open/update not installed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not open/update not installed?: Hi, after my Microsoft Store could no longer install apps, I manually closed it via "Apps & Features" in Windows. Unfortunately it doesn't start anymore for days now, it feels uninstalled. In Apps & Features it is no longer displayed, but when you press "Start" it does, but...
  10. Windows does not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows does not open: I try to log in to Windows going to my profile and while it loads it stops. There are no major updates or anything, it only happened after restarting my PC to update it after being on for a long time. What could have happened? How do I solve it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows installer doesnt open