Windows 10: Windows Installer does not start

Discus and support Windows Installer does not start in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I try to start it in Services, I get: Windows could not start the Windows Installer service on Local Computer. Error 5: Access is denied. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LSD, Oct 30, 2018.

1. LSD
    LSD Win User

Windows Installer does not start

If I try to start it in Services, I get:

Windows could not start the Windows Installer service on Local Computer.

Error 5: Access is denied.

This is the only Windows 10 account, it's admin yes.

This error happened before, I fixed it by resetting Windows 10. Now it is happening again. I got the ISO from Microsoft from what I remember and yes I have it activated!

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Windows Installer does not start

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows Installer does not start

1. Windows Installer does not start - Similar Threads - Installer does start

2. Windows does not start. number of windows installations 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does not start. number of windows installations 0: My HP Laptop with windows 7 does not start. At first I thought it is a hardware issue because hardware analysis gave an error "Fuse blown 42". I got a new battery, error persisted. Found out that this is a common problem with my laptop and changing battery Management in the...
  3. Windows does not start. number of windows installations 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows does not start. number of windows installations 0: My HP Laptop with windows 7 does not start. At first I thought it is a hardware issue because hardware analysis gave an error "Fuse blown 42". I got a new battery, error persisted. Found out that this is a common problem with my laptop and changing battery Management in the...
  4. Windows does not start. number of windows installations 0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Installation Media does not start.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Installation Media does not start.: Hello there. I’ve got a laptop of my own and haven’t been able to upgrade my rig to the windows 10 operating software. When trying to start the program (windows installation media), there is a pop-up reading: “Windows” with the icon but nothing happens after that. As I try to...
  6. Installation of Win 10 does not start.

Installation of Win 10 does not start.: Hello everyone A few days ago I bought Windows 10 and wanted to install it on the HP255 G6 (linux was there, whole disk wiped to zero). I have created a disc with (Media Creation Tool) and want to install it. Flash drive and the system starts, the Windows logo appears, and...
  7. Windows does not start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows does not start: So I have Windows 10 and I had problems with the Internet, so I decided to restart my PC in the configuration, now after the Windows logo, the PC keeps turning the circle forever. any ideas?...
  8. Windows 10 install from USB does not start

Windows 10 install from USB does not start: My PC stopped restarting after a nightly update. So, I created a Windows 10 install media on a USB. I changed the boot order in BIOS by moving the USB HDD to the top. When I restart my PC (Samsung all-in-one), The Windows logo comes up and then I get a purple screen. Why...
  9. Windows does not start or does not start at all.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows does not start or does not start at all.: When I turn on my computer and load my operating system, it keeps loading and showing the logo as if it were "frozen" or blocked, I have already restarted it and it remains the same, what do I do?...
  10. IE 11 installed but does not start...

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 installed but does not start...: IE 11 does not start up my W10; attempting to start it results in a generic event ID of 1000: Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 11.0.10240.16384, time stamp: 0x559f3a1c Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.10240.16392, time stamp: 0x55a864a2...