Windows 10: Windows installer doesn't work?

Discus and support Windows installer doesn't work? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I'm having a bit of a weird issue. I've installed windows 10 on a few computers before and have never run into this until now. I recently bought an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Helleg_96, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Helleg_96 Win User

Windows installer doesn't work?

So I'm having a bit of a weird issue. I've installed windows 10 on a few computers before and have never run into this until now. I recently bought an ssd to boot my OS from, but running the install media usb doesn't seem to work right. I only used windows 10's install media tool. I should also mention I only have a keyboard, mouse, monitor and the install usb plugged in.

I created the usb (twice now), then shut my pc off, removed the existing hdd, then plugged in the ssd and the usb with the install tool on it. I boot into setup, make sure the drive is all unallocated space, and then hit new. I let it create the necessary partitions and then click next. I've also tried just clicking next with a totally blank ssd.

The setup tool runs normally, prompts a restart which is when I remove the install usb, if I don't remove the usb then it loops back to the installer again. When I remove the usb and then restart though, my pc prompts me to insert boot media into the drive and press any key. It doesnt seem to actually install the necessary files to download and install windows 10. No matter what I do, after the install media tool finishes and causes a restart I cannot continue with the installation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know it isn't a problem with another component because plugging in the original hard drive works fine. I've also plugged both drives in and scanned for errors on the ssd to no avail. I checked and there are files being installed on the ssd. It seems to work normally otherwise so I dont think it's a bad drive either.

:)

Helleg_96, Mar 2, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Windows installer doesn't work?

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows installer doesn't work?

1. Windows installer doesn't work? - Similar Threads - installer doesn't

2. How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...: I created a boot drive on a USB using the MediaCreationTool_Win11_23H2.exe. When booting from that drive I am receiving the following error message: "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this version of windows."I believe the PC does meet the...
  3. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  4. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps: I have Windows 10 Pro x64 on my desktop and I recently downloaded a couple applications that I have installed. When I tap on the windows key it brings up recently installed apps and I can find it there, however, when I search up the app "Razer Synapse" nothing appears. I've...
  5. Windows 10 Search Bar doesn't find installed apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. why doesn't KB5034441 install its been 3 months and you haven't found a fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why doesn't KB5034441 install its been 3 months and you haven't found a fix: why doesn't KB5034441 install its been 3 months and you haven't found a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-kb5034441-install-its-been-3-months-and/361463e3-9a06-433e-ba51-232480ee198e
  7. why doesn't KB5034441 install its been 3 months and you haven't found a fix

why doesn't KB5034441 install its been 3 months and you haven't found a fix: why doesn't KB5034441 install its been 3 months and you haven't found a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-kb5034441-install-its-been-3-months-and/361463e3-9a06-433e-ba51-232480ee198e
  8. why doesn't KB5034441 install its been 3 months and you haven't found a fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...: I just installed a new motherboard on my PC. When I booted it up and plugged my headphones in the computer shows no recognition that I have plugged something in. In the sound device manager it says that my headphones aren't even plugged in....
  10. My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...

My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...: I just installed a new motherboard on my PC. When I booted it up and plugged my headphones in the computer shows no recognition that I have plugged something in. In the sound device manager it says that my headphones aren't even plugged in....