Windows 10: Windows installer doesn't work?

Discus and support Windows installer doesn't work? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I'm having a bit of a weird issue. I've installed windows 10 on a few computers before and have never run into this until now. I recently bought an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Helleg_96, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Helleg_96 Win User

Windows installer doesn't work?

So I'm having a bit of a weird issue. I've installed windows 10 on a few computers before and have never run into this until now. I recently bought an ssd to boot my OS from, but running the install media usb doesn't seem to work right. I only used windows 10's install media tool. I should also mention I only have a keyboard, mouse, monitor and the install usb plugged in.

I created the usb (twice now), then shut my pc off, removed the existing hdd, then plugged in the ssd and the usb with the install tool on it. I boot into setup, make sure the drive is all unallocated space, and then hit new. I let it create the necessary partitions and then click next. I've also tried just clicking next with a totally blank ssd.

The setup tool runs normally, prompts a restart which is when I remove the install usb, if I don't remove the usb then it loops back to the installer again. When I remove the usb and then restart though, my pc prompts me to insert boot media into the drive and press any key. It doesnt seem to actually install the necessary files to download and install windows 10. No matter what I do, after the install media tool finishes and causes a restart I cannot continue with the installation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know it isn't a problem with another component because plugging in the original hard drive works fine. I've also plugged both drives in and scanned for errors on the ssd to no avail. I checked and there are files being installed on the ssd. It seems to work normally otherwise so I dont think it's a bad drive either.

:)

Helleg_96, Mar 2, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Windows installer doesn't work?

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows installer doesn't work?

1. Windows installer doesn't work? - Similar Threads - installer doesn't

2. Windows 10 Mail doesn't offer to select installed personal certificate while accessing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail doesn't offer to select installed personal certificate while accessing...: I have set necessary certificates to clean Win10 system. Windows Mail should ask to use certificate while trying to create mail account but is doesn't. On other Windows 10 systems with same certificates Mail does ask certificate and successfully adds mail account....
  3. Drive doesn't show up on Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive doesn't show up on Installation: Hello I wanted to reinstall Windows on my PC on a new SSD It is nfts formated and MBR, but when I boot via the windows Boot USB stick the drive is not visible. But it is in the boot menu it is. Also I can see it on my orher pc as a normal drive. Do you have any Idea how...
  4. Installing Driver Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing Driver Doesn't Work: I have an Epson Perfection V300 Photo Scanner. It used to be installed on a computer running Windows 7. I just hooked up the scanner. When I tried to download the driver using Windows automatic search for the drivers function, it told me that no drivers are available. I...
  5. My computer doesn't recognize keyboard and mouse after installing Inputmapper, help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer doesn't recognize keyboard and mouse after installing Inputmapper, help!: They do work in bios, though. submitted by /u/throwawaynumeromil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/el6uh0/my_computer_doesnt_recognize_keyboard_and_mouse/
  6. Windows 10 veraion 1909 doesn't install on my system.

Windows 10 veraion 1909 doesn't install on my system.: I just download the windows update assistant from microsoft official site and started to install. All the requirements were gooddisk space, cpu, and ram. All was working fine after a window said that i need to restart my computer for the update to take effect. I clicked on...
  7. Installed Win10 on laptop and it doesn't recognize the mSATA SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed Win10 on laptop and it doesn't recognize the mSATA SSD: I've got a laptop with two SSDs - the main SATA SSD and a small mSATA SSD. I installed Win 10 to the main SSD (Win 10 installer could see both disks). Once Win 10 is installed, it no longer sees the mSATA SSD. In Disk Mgmt, I only see Disk 0 (the main SSD), which is...
  8. Font: system says it's installed, but it doesn't show up inside programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font: system says it's installed, but it doesn't show up inside programs: I switched computers last week and I tried to move all my fonts to the new computer, but I'm having some trouble. First, I copied all the fonts from the old computer and pasted them into the fonts folder of the new computer. But it seems that didn't entirely work. On the...
  9. Windows 10 Update doesn't install

Windows 10 Update doesn't install: When I was installing a Windows 10 Update it reached 27% and then a screen popped up saying "Undoing changes made to your computer... ". It took 4 hours to reach 27%. I had 155+ GBs free so it couldn't be a storage issue right? Any help will be appreciated....
  10. Win 10 language doesn't fully change after installing desired language pack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 language doesn't fully change after installing desired language pack: I recently purchased a laptop from Finland, and upon starting it, I realized it was pre-installed with the windows and its default language was set to Finnish, I have been working on this for quite some time and have been able to install the English language pack and change...