Windows 10: Windows Installer Folder Increasing in Size

Discus and support Windows Installer Folder Increasing in Size in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I am running windows server essentials 2019 and i used a tool windir to check what is taking up most of my disk space usage about 3gb per day. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Thabo Se, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Thabo Se Win User

Windows Installer Folder Increasing in Size

Hi

I am running windows server essentials 2019 and i used a tool windir to check what is taking up most of my disk space usage about 3gb per day. I saw results and ran it for about 4 days where the c:\windows\installer folder is taking up space. How can i create free space and remove orphaned files safely from this subfolder.

Regards

:)

Thabo Se, Nov 7, 2019

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 7, 2019
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Increasing Partition Size

You can't remove unallocated space, because it is, by definition, unallocated. Do what LX07 and Cereberus are suggesting and get the free Minitool. Best Free Partition Manager for Windows | MiniTool Partition Free You will be able to shrink "D" and expand "C" easily and safely. Download and install it, and someone here will walk you thru the few simple steps.

f14tomcat, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Windows Installer Folder Increasing in Size

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows Installer Folder Increasing in Size

1. Windows Installer Folder Increasing in Size - Similar Threads - Installer Folder Increasing

2. Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size: This is not the usual size of file icon problem e.g.- small icon, large icon, extra large icon when i increase the size of the icon the text size stays the same small and i cannot read it as it is zoomed out compared to usual. and its to small to read I've tried ctrl and...
  3. Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size: This is not the usual size of file icon problem e.g.- small icon, large icon, extra large icon when i increase the size of the icon the text size stays the same small and i cannot read it as it is zoomed out compared to usual. and its to small to read I've tried ctrl and...
  4. Video size increased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video size increased: i downloaded some files from Telegram, after transferring files, size of files has increased.idk why this happened , please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-size-increased/dd49860a-aacf-46ff-afa3-75ec35d63821
  5. Taskbar Size increases

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Size increases: How do i correct my taskbar size issue after connecting to external monitor as my TV screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-size-increases/26a18262-895a-4bdd-bf84-e4687d8b88f9
  6. Increase size of search window

in Cortana
    Increase size of search window: Hello, I am facing the issue of getting a search box like this [ATTACH] But I want it like this [ATTACH] can You please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-size-of-search-window/15e46f98-73f3-47e7-9698-2ba92af396aa
  7. Folder Options: Bold Font & Increase Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Folder Options: Bold Font & Increase Size: I would like to change the system font size to make the text appear Bold and larger in size. Since none of the tricks suggested on this forum for a similar question seem to work with my system, I am posting this question again with my OS Details: Edition Windows10 Home...
  8. Download size increasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download size increasing: I recently bought forza horizon 4 and ive been downloading it for 2 hours it was 64gb and it just keeps going up i am now at 110gb i have reset it i everytime i try to download it it goes up from 110...
  9. Increasing Partition Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increasing Partition Size: I have a 1 Terabyte hard drive that contains 2 partitions. C: which has 906 GB free space and D: which has 7.65 GB free space. I want to extend D:. I shunk C: 200 GB and ended up with a third partition and found no way to extend d: into this free space. How do I extend...
  10. Increase partition size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase partition size: Had 8.1 then downloaded 10, unfortunately when I originally installed 8.1 I made my C partition too small and it's almost full all the time. Is there anyway to increase the size? Also I want to reset my PC right now since it's gotten extremely sluggish for some odd...