Windows 10: Windows installer hijacking system

Discus and support Windows installer hijacking system in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Seriously Microsoft! Can you program your installer to know when it's on a hard drive and not hijack the system and tap out the hard drive just to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tailstiger, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Windows installer hijacking system

Seriously Microsoft! Can you program your installer to know when it's on a hard drive and not hijack the system and tap out the hard drive just to install your updates? It's annoying to lose a day of work because you've program the installer to work on solid state drives and not hard drives.

:)

tailstiger, Feb 9, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 9, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 9, 2022
  4. Windows installer hijacking system

Browser hijacked by safesurfs.com Malware

After reading what you went through I would strongly suggest you read the advice of Monkey57 and try his steps. Normally

Browser hijackers
    don't show this kind of behavior and more could be going on. Normally I don't suggest Resetting your computer but in this case....

Yuri Pustjens, Feb 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows installer hijacking system

1. Windows installer hijacking system - Similar Threads - installer hijacking system

2. System & reserved storage + Browser Hijacking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System & reserved storage + Browser Hijacking: Every once in a while I go to my settings app and check my storage. Today when I went to check, my storage had jumped up to 210 GB after I had recently brought it down I don't remember the exact number. I only had 6.11 GB free. I went to check what was taking up so much...
  3. System & reserved storage + Browser Hijacking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System & reserved storage + Browser Hijacking: Every once in a while I go to my settings app and check my storage. Today when I went to check, my storage had jumped up to 210 GB after I had recently brought it down I don't remember the exact number. I only had 6.11 GB free. I went to check what was taking up so much...
  4. Intrusive OneDrive installation, hijacking of folder paths.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intrusive OneDrive installation, hijacking of folder paths.: Fed up with stupid Microsoft's aggressive, intrusive practices and this is a well known issue specifically with OneDrive being reinstalled without consent, hijacking folder paths in Outlook local and file explorer, with no way to reverse it.I've reinstalled windows 11 clean,...
  5. Windows installer hijacking system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installer hijacking system: Seriously Microsoft! Can you program your installer to know when it's on a hard drive and not hijack the system and tap out the hard drive just to install your updates? It's annoying to lose a day of work because you've program the installer to work on solid state drives and...
  6. Windows Hijacks Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Hijacks Computer: Windows still has a bug that forces your computer to use 100% of the disk, and this has ruined more than 1 HDDs. I recently upgraded to an SSD and I still have problems. Most recently my computer becomes very slow and when I open task manager it says 100% disk usage for a...
  7. Browser hijack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser hijack: Hi whenever I open a page from within an app my default browser which is almost advert free is bypassed and microsofts advert fest Edge is used instead. Edge is pretty much unusable to me as I despise being forced to view adverts also I dislike the search engine which I have...
  8. Hijacked System from Strange Behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hijacked System from Strange Behaviour: Hi, I've been experiencing a serious problem the past few weeks since upgrading to Windows10 (1803); it may have started before upgrading but I only noticed after upgrading. The problem being, the desktop constantly refreshes every 20-30 seconds, including the task bar; no...
  9. Hijacked by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Hijacked by Windows 10: Ok, I am having to post this via a borrowed computer. Borrowed because Windows 10 has purposefully locked me out of my computer until I comply with their wishes. WIndows 10, review your privacy settings to get ready for the next update. I do not want to review my...
  10. Font Installer Hijacked

in Windows 10 Support
    Font Installer Hijacked: I installed a chinese font installer software, after uninstalling it, it won't let me install other fonts because the installer is pointing to that old chinese font software and not the stock windows 10. I don't know what to do? [img] 76954