Windows 10: Windows installer in task manager

Discus and support Windows installer in task manager in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer was running fine but it started running slow i ended many tasks in task manger and as soon as I stopped window installer it ran faster. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by supervYT, Jan 26, 2021.

1. supervYT Win User

Windows installer in task manager

My computer was running fine but it started running slow i ended many tasks in task manger and as soon as I stopped window installer it ran faster. But as soon it shows back up or boots up it makes my pc run slow, to the point it wont even let me open up google or Microsoft edge tabs.

:)

supervYT, Jan 26, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 26, 2021
  3. dotmarty Win User
    Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Windows installer in task manager

Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows installer in task manager

1. Windows installer in task manager - Similar Threads - installer task manager

2. Windows Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Task Manager: A small frustrating inconvenience:Every time I go to start up the task manager, it defaults to the "process" tab, no matter how many times I try to set it to default to the "performance" tab via the settings. It always starts on the "process" tab regardless of what I set. Any...
  3. Windows Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Task Manager: A small frustrating inconvenience:Every time I go to start up the task manager, it defaults to the "process" tab, no matter how many times I try to set it to default to the "performance" tab via the settings. It always starts on the "process" tab regardless of what I set. Any...
  4. Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task Manager: Hello!I don't know what type of problem this is.When I go to task manager, my CPU is 100%, then after 2-3 seconds it goes back to my actual CPU which is 2-5%.Sometimes, my CPU goes at a random number and then resets back to my usual CPU.Is this normal?Thanks....
  5. Task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager: So my minecraft has been acting up so i attempted to close it with task manager but the window was not displayed on task manager, so essentially i have a ghost tab, does anyone know how to help!...
  6. Windows Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Task Manager: I use multiple desktops because I only have one monitor. Usually I have a lot apps open so this is very handy. However when I want to close something because maybe it's frozen, I see all the apps that are running on all of my desktops, but I only want to see the apps that are...
  7. Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager: [ATTACH] What are these things? Are they harmful? if so how can I delete them? I think they are slowing my computer TIA : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager/c4e09041-2202-4b7d-b04f-789f4fe2a424
  8. task manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    task manager: when i open task manager. the heading firefox, lists five copies are running. there is only one that should be running. how do i remove the other four https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager/ac15ee37-c4a3-428f-97b5-784a3b7f8951
  9. task manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    task manager: when i try to open task manager it comes up with an error of "c:\WINDOWS\system32\DUI70.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error" i get the same message when i try and factory reset, delete a bluetooth device, and other stuff like that. also, i...
  10. task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    task manager: task manager will not log out of apps says operation can't be completed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/task-manager/438f0773-4953-428b-a99d-10dcbc38d79d