Windows 10: Windows Installer incorrectly installed Windows 10 64 bit

Discus and support Windows Installer incorrectly installed Windows 10 64 bit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I just found out windows installer is incorrectly installed on my computer while i was trying to download some drivers. I am running windows 10 64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RohanPrabu, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Windows Installer incorrectly installed Windows 10 64 bit

Hi I just found out windows installer is incorrectly installed on my computer while i was trying to download some drivers. I am running windows 10 64 bit on safe mode. Please tell me what I should do. Thanks.

:)

RohanPrabu, Oct 24, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 24, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows Installer incorrectly installed Windows 10 64 bit

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows Installer incorrectly installed Windows 10 64 bit

1. Windows Installer incorrectly installed Windows 10 64 bit - Similar Threads - Installer incorrectly installed

2. Problem installing Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem installing Windows 10 64 bit: I’m currently using Windows 10 32-bit on my Acer desktop, but need to upgrade to 64-bit to play some games.On my device specs my system type is: 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor. And my installed RAM is 4GB.. Which is all it says I need to be able to upgrade.I...
  3. 64 bit installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    64 bit installation: Can i Install 64 Bit os on windows 7 with core2 duo processor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/64-bit-installation/f0a3b94c-21fc-4ea0-9dfa-371931309767
  4. 64 bit installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    64 bit installation: Can i Install 64 Bit os on windows 7 with core2 duo processor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/64-bit-installation/f0a3b94c-21fc-4ea0-9dfa-371931309767
  5. Installation of Windows 10 64 bit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of Windows 10 64 bit?: After investing a whole day to reinstall Windows 10 4 times, I still haven't managed to turn my 32 bit version into a 64 bit version. I know that I used to have a 64 bit version on this pc, but then I mistakenly made a 32 bit version when I reinstalled it. Now my question:...
  6. Windows 10 64 bit installation problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 64 bit installation problems: I've recently tried to install win 10 64 bit as it says on the internet, but when i boot it up it loads for a couple of seconds but then it tells me the installation can't continue. I can't restore my pc to an older state. I was thinking about making a copy of a windows from...
  7. Installing 64 Bit Windows 10

Installing 64 Bit Windows 10: I built a PC and was trying to install Windows 10 64 bit, however it wouldn't let me. So I tried to put my USB in a another computer to test and it worked. I then tried 32 bit Windows 10 in my computer and it worked. I was wondering if this may be a driver issue. I installed...
  8. Installing Windows 10 64-bit question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows 10 64-bit question: The closest I have found it to run the Windows Media Creation Tool... Which is apparently installing Windows 10. At no point did it ask me about 32 vs 64 bit. My PC is definitely in the 64 bit specs in every regard. What are the hoops I need to jump through? Windows has...
  9. Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs

Windows 10 64 bit will not allow install of 64 bit programs: I recently purchased a Surface Pro X and I am trying to install some programs but they are not allowing me to install due the program requiring a 64 bit Operating system. I have checked my System information and I am definitely running 64 bit windows "System type: 64-bit...
  10. Cannot install windows 10 on 64 bit

Cannot install windows 10 on 64 bit: Hello, i have purchased a windows 10 from store and i cannnot install it on 64 bits only in 32 bits,when i try to boot from usb on 64 bits it say that :system32/hall/dll myssing or corupt ....but on 32 bits its working perfect......can someone help me please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 installed itunes incorrectly

2. problem with windows installer on windows 10 64 BT