Windows 10: windows installer is not accessible please help

Discus and support windows installer is not accessible please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/joenishi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrk703/windows_installer_is_not_accessible_please_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/joenishi, Jul 15, 2020.

1. windows installer is not accessible please help

/u/joenishi, Jul 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 15, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

windows installer is not accessible please help

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

windows installer is not accessible please help

1. windows installer is not accessible please help - Similar Threads - installer accessible please

2. Windows 7 installation please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 installation please help: Hello I tried installing from windows 11 to windows 7 trough my hdd and when I was installing it said it will let me keep windows 11 in “windows.old” so I agreed and I downloaded it now as I did it I have an error “the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an...
  3. Windows 7 installation please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 installation please help: Hello I tried installing from windows 11 to windows 7 trough my hdd and when I was installing it said it will let me keep windows 11 in “windows.old” so I agreed and I downloaded it now as I did it I have an error “the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an...
  4. Help Please - Windows 11 Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Please - Windows 11 Installation: I have a gigabyte bb50m k rev 1.0 motherboard which drivers should I install? I'm in the process of installing windows 11 on my new build and I'm stuck at the select drivers to install part. I downloaded windows 11 media creation tool on my USB flash drive but I'm still stuck...
  5. Unable to access drive, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to access drive, please help: While I am trying to access D drive on my laptop, getting the below error. Could you please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-drive-please-help/95c2827d-bc51-40b4-a3b0-ff333e00e2be
  6. C: Drive not accessible please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C: Drive not accessible please help.: This is not another of those guys asking these. I searched all over the internet and looked at all other forums and i couldn't find an answer please help. I cant access my C: drive and I have all the games ive coded and video editing projects and other apps i don't want to...
  7. Windows won’t install please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t install please help: I recently bought a new hard drive for my pc cause I wanted to upgrade and I had nothing important on it anyway, but when I got to install windows on dvd (brand new copy) it loads to the windows logo (no loading circle underneath) for 2-3mins then goes to a light blue blank...
  8. Help with Windows Install....PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with Windows Install....PLEASE HELP!: So I am currently running a Mac and have built a new PC. I created an ISO startup USB through UUBYTEISOeditor and when the system starts up I receive a message saying a media driver is missing. I have watched countless videos and read articles and have tried all the work...
  9. Windows Installer error please HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Installer error please HELP!: [ATTACH] I get this message everytime I start my PC anyone knows troubleshoot? https://preview.redd.it/xygqcwh0ezo41.jpg?width=860&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ac65b7b43f0ea41486d0b7dbf84597976dd91d08 submitted by /u/Hadouken24 [link] [comments]...
  10. Help please Windows install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help please Windows install: So about a year and a half ago I tried changing the background of my lockscreen to some fbi thing for fun with some program it rebooted my laptop and a black screen came up with a cursor and I got a windows 10 install disc but then when I try to install it using the disc or...