Windows 10: Windows Installer issue, when trying to install MySql

Discus and support Windows Installer issue, when trying to install MySql in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to install MySql on windows 11, but I am running into the following error when running the .msi file:Error:"There was a problem starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Theus Figueiredo, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Windows Installer issue, when trying to install MySql

I am trying to install MySql on windows 11, but I am running into the following error when running the .msi file:Error:"There was a problem starting C:\Windows\Installer\MSI246C.tmpC:\Windows\Installer\MSI246C.tmp is not a valid win32 application."I am also having issues installing it on WSL running ubuntu, and I really need MySQL to work. any help would be appreciated.

:)

Theus Figueiredo, Nov 25, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 25, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 25, 2022
  4. Windows Installer issue, when trying to install MySql

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows Installer issue, when trying to install MySql

1. Windows Installer issue, when trying to install MySql - Similar Threads - Installer issue trying

2. installing MySQL on my laptop Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing MySQL on my laptop Windows 11.: I trying to install MySQL on my laptop Windows 11. when I run the .exe file, it does not launch the installation. I've tried disabling the popup blocker and virus scan but it's still happening....
  3. installing MySQL on my laptop Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing MySQL on my laptop Windows 11.: I trying to install MySQL on my laptop Windows 11. when I run the .exe file, it does not launch the installation. I've tried disabling the popup blocker and virus scan but it's still happening....
  4. my windows installer is not working, i cannot uninstall mysql

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows installer is not working, i cannot uninstall mysql: my windows installer is not working, i cannot uninstall mysql https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-installer-is-not-working-i-cannot/6e6250eb-0fd2-4c41-b793-129291016a0e
  5. MySQL installation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MySQL installation issue: Hello Team, I am facing error message while installing mysql-installer-community-8.0.31.0.msi. in windows 11 64 bit.I have uninstalled older version from control panel and deleted every folder from c drive. PFA the attached error msg coming while clicking to install MySQL....
  6. MySQL installation issue

MySQL installation issue: Hello Team, I am facing error message while installing mysql-installer-community-8.0.31.0.msi. in windows 11 64 bit.I have uninstalled older version from control panel and deleted every folder from c drive. PFA the attached error msg coming while clicking to install MySQL....
  7. Windows Installer issue, when trying to install MySql

Windows Installer issue, when trying to install MySql: I am trying to install MySql on windows 11, but I am running into the following error when running the .msi file:Error:"There was a problem starting C:\Windows\Installer\MSI246C.tmpC:\Windows\Installer\MSI246C.tmp is not a valid win32 application."I am also having issues...
  8. I am not able to install MySQL via installer and not able to Remove MySQL 5.1

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to install MySQL via installer and not able to Remove MySQL 5.1: I want to install MySQL 8.0.23 and want to remove the 5.1 version, but whenever i tried to Remove and install it shows first error2503 and next 2502. I have searched for the above error, I have a start and stop windows explorer, I have downloaded Ccleaner and run the same,...
  9. Windows 10 Powershell, MySQL Installer not opening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Powershell, MySQL Installer not opening: Hi, I've been trying to install the MySQL server/workbench Workbench 8.0, and the application would not open. No error was displayed on the screen either. I also tried running the MySQL installer 8.0.21 https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/installer/, and the installer would not...
  10. MySQL community server does not install!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MySQL community server does not install!: Hello guys, the server does not install no matter what. Idk what to do, I have installed all versions of visual c++ (15,17,19), deleted everything, and installed everything from the beginning, tried different versions of servers to install, and so far the only version 5.1.45...