Windows 10: Windows installer issue with Adobe

Discus and support Windows installer issue with Adobe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Trying to update a cc product gets stuck and won't even cancel. Adobe say it's because 'another installer is running'. When I told them Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jon Mal, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Jon Mal Win User

Windows installer issue with Adobe

Trying to update a cc product gets stuck and won't even cancel. Adobe say it's because 'another installer is running'. When I told them Windows installer was NOT running they jumped out and said it was a MS issue and I should ask here (!) Win 10 is up to date.

:)

Jon Mal, Jan 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and Adobe Reader

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the Adobe Reader and check if that helps:

Follow the steps to un-install the Adobe Reader.

• Type control panel
      in the search box.

• Click on programs and features or uninstall a program (depends on what view you are in)

• Right click on Adobe Reader.

• Click on uninstall.

• Go through uninstall Wizard to Uninstall Abode Reader.

Refer to the link given below to Install Adobe Reader.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to contact Adobe support for further assistance.

http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Windows installer issue with Adobe

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows installer issue with Adobe

1. Windows installer issue with Adobe - Similar Threads - installer issue Adobe

2. Issues with adobe acrobat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with adobe acrobat: I was working with Turbo Tax amending previous yr, went to save file, pdf created by adobe acrobat, but program would neither save file nor print file due to issues with Adobe Acrobat. I uninstalled Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and Adobe.com, went to reinstall Adobe Acrobat and...
  3. Window/Adobe Lightroom issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window/Adobe Lightroom issues: i upgraded from win 8.1 to win 10, 2004 ver. i installed adobe light room and now for any updates i receive the following: [ATTACH][ATTACH] it is also very slow when using the application.. i have the following config: intel i7-4770 cpu @ 3.40 ghz 24.0 gb ram 64...
  4. Windows issues after Adobe install.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows issues after Adobe install.: Hey guys, I recently purchased a new computer from a friend of mine and did a fresh install. Everything has been great up until I installed Adobe Premiere Pro. The first thing I noticed after the install was all of my desktop apps were gone and the only thing left was an...
  5. Adobe Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adobe Installation Problem: Hey guys, I just installed the creative cloud desktop software so I could install adobe fuse, but after installation, I couldn't launch the program so uninstalled and reinstalled it but it still won't open. Does anyone know how to fix this? thanks in advance! :) submitted by...
  6. Windows installer issue with Adobe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installer issue with Adobe: Trying to update a cc product gets stuck and won't even cancel. Adobe say it's because 'another installer is running'. When I told them Windows installer was NOT running they jumped out and said it was a MS issue and I should ask here (!) Win 10 is up to date. 148584
  7. Printing issue with Adobe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing issue with Adobe: Windows 10 comp User attempts to print, and the print window freezes the computer. If he clicks on anything the same thing happens. Each freeze is about 30 seconds long. Reinstalls of the program have been done, we have gotten the latest drivers on the printer, restarted the...
  8. adobe issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    adobe issue: help with removing adobe ver 32.0.0.171 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-issue/e54201f4-bc47-48ec-95c1-88d1311161a6
  9. Adobe acrobat reader will not install

Adobe acrobat reader will not install: During installation, a message appears " uninstallation of the patch package is not supported. I have performed a disk clean and attempted to install the program again only receiving the same results. I download adobe tool cleaner, no help. please advise...
  10. Adobe Air installation error

Adobe Air installation error: I have been trying for a long time now to update Adobe Air but I keep getting this error: "An error occurred while installing Adobe AIR. Installation may not be allowed by your administrator. Please contact your administrator." I am the administrator. Every thing I find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to cancel another installer from adobe