Windows 10: Windows Installer service could not be accessed. Contact your support personnel to verify...

Discus and support Windows Installer service could not be accessed. Contact your support personnel to verify... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, This has been driving me quite insane. I'm installing a product, and it has been unsuccessful the whole time. I've seen variations of this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Syahirunnisa, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Windows Installer service could not be accessed. Contact your support personnel to verify...

Hi,

This has been driving me quite insane. I'm installing a product, and it has been unsuccessful the whole time. I've seen variations of this error online, but the one that I got was:

"Windows Installer service could not be accessed. Contact your support personnel to verify that it is properly registered and enabled."

I've tried some of the solutions I've seen, and I still cant find a way out of this.

Attempted solutions:

1) Manually starting Windows Installer from services.msc. Error pops up upon installation, then the windows installer stops again.

2) Ran the following on Command Prompt (Followed by enter after each line):

• MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER
    • MSIEXEC /REGSERVER

Installation still failed after the restarting the computer.

3) Ran the following on Command Prompt (Followed by enter after each line):

• %windir%\system32\msiexec.exe /unregister
    • %windir%\system32\msiexec.exe /regserver
    • %windir%\syswow64\msiexec.exe /unregister
    • %windir%\syswow64\msiexec.exe /regserver

Installation still failed after the restarting the computer.

4) Run sfc /scannow on elevated cmd prompt. Result states "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."

Apart from those, I've read that the error might have something to do with the KB updates, but I can only find it for windows 7. There's also something about reinstalling Windows Installer Redistributable, but it's only up to v4.5.

Problem is, I'm using Windows 10, and the Windows Installer available on the laptop is v5.0, so neither of those solutions are compatible.

I'm at a loss right now, anyone have any other solutions to this? Thanks.

:)

Syahirunnisa, Dec 20, 2018
  2. SVHB Win User

Error 1719 Windows Installer service could not be accessed. Windows 10

Thanks for your response.

I have tried the steps that you have outlined but it does not resolve the issue on my PC.

In answer to your query, when I try to install or uninstall a program I get the following message:

Error 1719. Windows Installer service could not be accessed. Contact your support personnel to verify that it is properly registered and enabled.

Is there anything else that I could try to fix this issue?

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 20, 2018
  4. FabioRM86 Win User

Windows Installer service could not be accessed. Contact your support personnel to verify...

Windows Installer could not be access.

I can't install/uninstall some programs in Windows 7 Enterprise. I tried different methods and suggestions, but no luck.

When I try to uninstall a program, I get: "Error 1719: Windows Installer could not be access. Contact your support personnel to verify that it is property registered and enabled.".

When I try to install a program, I get: "The Windows Installer could not be access. This can occur if you are running Windows Installer in safe mode, or if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance.".

I read also the question
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-1719-windows-installer-service-could-not-be/a3d7a90f-5953-4b93-a536-d807e21e0b93
    and followed all the steps suggested by

Nithyananda J
    , but it doesn't work again. I could not follow the suggestion of

raybo1226

because I don't find WOW64 in regedit->HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENT CONTROL SET\SERVICES\MSIserver\.

Is there a solution?

FabioRM86, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows Installer service could not be accessed. Contact your support personnel to verify...

1. Windows Installer service could not be accessed. Contact your support personnel to verify... - Similar Threads - Installer service accessed

2. “Your credentials could not be verified”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Your credentials could not be verified”: Hi, I use a Windows 10 PC that has been working fine for the last couple years. I noticed that my GPU was spiking and crashing miscellaneous software and correctly assumed it was simply an out of date driver. I use Driver Easy Pro, which has worked perfect for years, to...
  3. Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed: I installed a new antivirus program and I'm trying to uninstall the old one and I got this message, which I've never seen before:"The Windows installer service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support...
  4. Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed: I installed a new antivirus program and I'm trying to uninstall the old one and I got this message, which I've never seen before:"The Windows installer service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support...
  5. "Your credentials could not be verified"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your credentials could not be verified": Is what I get every time I try to login. "I forgot my PIN & I forgot my PASSWORD" doesn't work as it just takes me back to insert PIN. I don't even know what the password is(It's my mom's pass & she forgot ) I've restarted it more times than I can count, shut it down for...
  6. Your credentials could not be verified.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your credentials could not be verified.: When I try to log in this pops up I’ve tried restarting my pc that doesn’t work. I’ve tried the safe mode method that didn’t work. I can’t log in to reset my pin. When I try forgot password I enter all the details it ask me then says error cannot reset pin. Can anyone help?...
  7. Your credentials could not be verified.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your credentials could not be verified.: Hi, I popped an old CD into my CDROM drive of my laptop to see if I could still read the data.... It just spinned violently, I had to turn off the computer manually with the power button. When I turned it back on, I entered my PIN, it says "Your credentials could not be...
  8. Your credentials could not be verified

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your credentials could not be verified: Whenever I try to sign into my computer, I am told my credentials could not be verified. I get sent an email on my phone to confirm that I am actually me, and then I can sign in. Is there anything I can do to fix this?...
  9. "Windows Installer Service could not be accessed.".......

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Windows Installer Service could not be accessed.".......: So I ran into that problem again. And I'm getting kinda sick of it. Last time I had it I figured that was because I toyed with JoyCon drivers and the likes but this time I did nothing of the sort. Last time the only fix I found was to reinstall Windows but that just won't cut...
  10. Your credentials could not be verified

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your credentials could not be verified: Hi! could you please help. My Surface is not recognizing my PIN, it show "Your credentials could not be verified"??? I logged in with the password, went to settings trying to verify the PIN, fingerprint and face recognition but is not working, every time the lock screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Error 1719. Windows Installer service could not be accessed. Contact your support personnel to verify that it is properly registered and enabled.