Windows 10: Windows Installer service could not be accessed - Windows 10

Discus and support Windows Installer service could not be accessed - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows Installer service could not be accessed - Windows 10 Hi there I tried yesterday to update Adobe DC Reader and I received this error. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marius_945, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Windows Installer service could not be accessed - Windows 10

Windows Installer service could not be accessed - Windows 10

Hi there

I tried yesterday to update Adobe DC Reader and I received this error. I have searched the previous answers and I checked system health, stop /start the program, deregister /register. I removed the DC Reader files trying a new install but failed with the same error.

This error happens with some other programs as well; for example I couldn't update / install pdf architect software and Autodesk design review

Can anyone provide me with the directions to fix it?

Thks

:)

Marius_945, Sep 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Windows Installer service could not be accessed - Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows Installer service could not be accessed - Windows 10

1. Windows Installer service could not be accessed - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installer service accessed

2. Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed: I installed a new antivirus program and I'm trying to uninstall the old one and I got this message, which I've never seen before:"The Windows installer service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support...
  3. Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed: I installed a new antivirus program and I'm trying to uninstall the old one and I got this message, which I've never seen before:"The Windows installer service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support...
  4. Windows Installer Service cannot be accessed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer Service cannot be accessed: Hello MS CommunityI am running the latest version of Windows 11 and for some odd reason whenever I try and install any .msi installer it always comes up with this error message Despite doing all of the suggested resolutions like manually starting Windows Installer in Services...
  5. "Windows Installer Service could not be accessed.".......

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Windows Installer Service could not be accessed.".......: So I ran into that problem again. And I'm getting kinda sick of it. Last time I had it I figured that was because I toyed with JoyCon drivers and the likes but this time I did nothing of the sort. Last time the only fix I found was to reinstall Windows but that just won't cut...
  6. Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed etc: Using Windows 10 Pro - up to date. Now unable to update a variety of programs - running [ ? ] V 5.0.19041.1 of Windows Installer Any help, with this frustrating issue, would be very much appreciated. Thanks John...
  7. Windows Installer service could not be accessed. Contact your support personnel to verify...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installer service could not be accessed. Contact your support personnel to verify...: Hi, This has been driving me quite insane. I'm installing a product, and it has been unsuccessful the whole time. I've seen variations of this error online, but the one that I got was: "Windows Installer service could not be accessed. Contact your support personnel to...
  8. Could not start "Windows Installer" Service in Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could not start "Windows Installer" Service in Win10: Hi, I'm not able to start the "Windows Installer" service in windows 10. It gives the much popular error in the below screen shot. I have tried various steps mentioned on blogs like re-registering the service but nothing is working. Because of this I'm not able to install...
  9. Windows Installer service could not be accessed - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Installer service could not be accessed - Windows 10: Hi there I tried yesterday to update Adobe DC Reader and I received this error. I have searched the previous answers and I checked system health, stop /start the program, deregister /register. I removed the DC Reader files trying a new install but failed with the same...
  10. Windows Installer Service not accessed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Installer Service not accessed: I've had persistent failures when trying to update iTunes, so I thought I would uninstall it and then re-install. The uninstall process seems to start, but then the pop-up window vanishes and nothing has been uninstalled. I re-started my PC in Safe Mode and tried again to...