Windows 10: Windows Installer shows a ludicrously large drive. More precisely 758350.9 GB

Discus and support Windows Installer shows a ludicrously large drive. More precisely 758350.9 GB in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was helping a friend with upgrading his SSD, when we ran the windows install media this showed up:Two drives showed up, but the computer only had 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ErlendSolerød, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Windows Installer shows a ludicrously large drive. More precisely 758350.9 GB

I was helping a friend with upgrading his SSD, when we ran the windows install media this showed up:Two drives showed up, but the computer only had 1 drive when running the installer, a Corsair Force Series MP600 1TB M.2 SSDThe other drive "had" 758350.9 GB free space. Which seems unlikely. We could not delete or format Drive 1, we ended up ignoring it, but i am wondering what could cause this, and if anyone else has experienced something similar.Hopefully this isnt something serious and just some mild software-gore, but i am still worried about it being a hardware issue..

:)

ErlendSolerød, Sep 17, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 17, 2021
  3. 640 GB Drive showing as 127 GB?

I'm trying to install XP on my new 640 GB Western Digital SE16 drive... however when I boot with the XP disk, it only shows a 127 GB drive with the 640 GB drive plugged in... what is going on?

When I boot into XP on my existing installation on my 250 GB hard drive, the Local Disk Management utlity recognies the 640 GB hard drive and I can even format it... and acess it within windows, but when I boot into the disk again, its still 127 GB...

What am I supposed to do? Its my first time getting a new hard drive... 0_0

and no, there is no unpartitioned space that accounts for the rest of the space on the 640 GB drive... its just the 127 GB partition that shows up

commandercup, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Windows Installer shows a ludicrously large drive. More precisely 758350.9 GB

little cat, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows Installer shows a ludicrously large drive. More precisely 758350.9 GB

1. Windows Installer shows a ludicrously large drive. More precisely 758350.9 GB - Similar Threads - Installer shows ludicrously

2. news consumes 9 gb ram

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    news consumes 9 gb ram: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bat323 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/x2jdkq/news_consumes_9_gb_ram/
  3. Can't copy to external hard drive more than 30 GB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't copy to external hard drive more than 30 GB: I bought a new 2.5" SATA external case of 8TB. But when trying to copy files from my computer, it only copies 30 GB and then it shows error 0x80070570.I use windows 10 on my PC.I checked with Window's check disk and there is no problem. I tried to format the external hard...
  4. Windows folder is taking more than 100 gb and connot install updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows folder is taking more than 100 gb and connot install updates: I am using windows 10 home, I have system folder c drive of 100 gb and cannot install new updates, Icons are not displayed properly and system is not performing properly. I don't know what to delete in c drive contains only windows files. Also I cannot increase disk space for...
  5. 32 GB flash drive to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    32 GB flash drive to install windows 10: I’m building a new pc and I need to install windows, what I don’t know is if I can use a 32gb flash drive (exFAT) or if I have to go lower. I looked it up and it was mixed answers for whatever reason. Please help I’m building my pc today or tomorrow submitted by...
  6. Missing 100 or more GB from my C drive.

Missing 100 or more GB from my C drive.: I have recently been running into the issue of a lack of space on my C drive. On the normal devices and drives page, the drive claims to have 29.7 GB free out of 475 GB total. This would mathematically mean that 445 GB are used on the C drive. However, when I open the drive,...
  7. windows 10 size is 4 gb but it occupies more space while installing it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 size is 4 gb but it occupies more space while installing it: hi, windows 10 size is 4gb but installing it on c drive with 31.4 gb free space, renders only 2 gb free space . is it possible to reduce it to 5 or 6 gb. [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] any hint to reduce its size would be highly appreciated. thanks....
  8. More than 6 GB of RAM of 16 GB missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    More than 6 GB of RAM of 16 GB missing: I have a fast W10 64bit 16GB RAM pc. Task Manager shows me around 900 MB used for Me as as user, no other user accounts on the pc, the list I can see also adds up to around that, "Everything" taking around 470 MB, Antimalware 140 MB, Windows Explorer 42 MB, etc., it quickly...
  9. Over 9 GB in windows update cleanup files

Over 9 GB in windows update cleanup files: Hi, I'm aware that Windows keeps windows update cleanup files for a period of time before deleting them, but there were over 3 GB for over a month and now the number is 9.32 GB. That's a lot of space being used. Is there a safe way to resolve this? Thank you....
  10. More Windows 9 screenshots

in Windows 10 News
    More Windows 9 screenshots: http://blogs.computerworld.com/windo..._pm_2014-07-22 1659