Windows 10: Windows installer status not allows installation and change

Discus and support Windows installer status not allows installation and change in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using Window 10 Pro OS With any .exe installation attempt I have this kind of messages: [img] I hope changing of service status in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lado99, Oct 30, 2018.

1. lado99 Win User

Windows installer status not allows installation and change

Hello,

I'm using Window 10 Pro OS

With any .exe installation attempt I have this kind of messages:

Windows installer status not allows installation and change [​IMG]

I hope changing of service status in Windows installer properties should help, but Stop button is not enabled and does not allows to do that:

Windows installer status not allows installation and change [​IMG]

Need your support

Any advice, guide or example would be very helpful

:)

lado99, Oct 30, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 30, 2018
  3. crazyeyesreaper Win User
    Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 30, 2018
  4. brandonwh64 Win User

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows installer status not allows installation and change - Similar Threads - installer status allows

2. What's the status of the wireless port after instaling a router?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What's the status of the wireless port after instaling a router?: Low hours pilot here. I don't understand the status of a gateway's wireless channel after installing a router on one of it's Ethernet ports. Does it change? Is it a separate network verses the the boxes connected thru the router to the gateway's Ethernet jack? My Xfinity...
  3. 0x8007025D Windows install error winload.efi status: 0x00000e9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x8007025D Windows install error winload.efi status: 0x00000e9: i'm trying to install windows (i tried 7 and 10), the pc is new (intel g840, 500gb hdd, 4gb ram), I install with usb ( with rufus) , I do not succeed because I'm having an error while installing : "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for...
  4. HELP ! My PC is not allowing me to install windows !

HELP ! My PC is not allowing me to install windows !: I tried to reset my pc but the battery died during the windows installation part (after the "resetting this pc" part). After that the laptop would keep starting up and showing the error "install windows" telling me that "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an...
  5. Administrator status Change from Standard

Administrator status Change from Standard: I have been using Windows 10 since accepting the free upgrade from Windows 7. However due to a system crash caused by use of unauthorised software requiring the system to be rebuilt using only authorised software packets I discovered that my Administrator status was set at...
  6. Should I allow KB3150513 to install or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should I allow KB3150513 to install or not?: I see so much about this on the web and even here. However, I have not seen any info about what this does and if I should let it install. I am running 1607 14393.1066 and have set my updates to Defer Feature Updates as I want to delay CU as long as I can. 83159
  7. iTunes Installation Error - error status 1603

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes Installation Error - error status 1603: I just got a new phone, and I was having a problem getting iTunes to recognize it. I was able to sync my old phone and my iPad, but not my new phone. One of the suggestions was to uninstall iTunes and reinstall it -- so I uninstalled it, but now I cannot reinstall it. I...
  8. Why doesn't Microsoft allow a clean Windows 10 install?

Why doesn't Microsoft allow a clean Windows 10 install?: I'm confused. From what I am told, the validation of a Windows installation is stored in a PC's bios. By this fact, would not any windows installed on that PC, be allowed by virtue of it checking the validation from the bios? If so, then why is Microsoft forcing an upgrade of...
  9. Cant install 64bit only allows 32bit

Cant install 64bit only allows 32bit: I have a slight issue. I have downloaded Windows 10 and created multiple USB's using Rufus/Windows7 USB Tool/Even The Win 10 Creation tool, however everything time I try to install using UEFI the USB drive is never detected therefore it can't boot. I change it to legacy...
  10. Install W10 Home OEM on to two drives - is it allowed?

Install W10 Home OEM on to two drives - is it allowed?: I have a W10 Home OEM DVD, and used it to install this OS on to an SSD. Unfortunately, I'm having some trouble with this SSD, so I bought another one. It's the same capacity, but made by a different manufacturer. Can I install the OEM OS on to the new drive OK? Or will MS...