Windows 10: Windows installer status not allows installation and change

Discus and support Windows installer status not allows installation and change in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using Window 10 Pro OS With any .exe installation attempt I have this kind of messages: [img] I hope changing of service status in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lado99, Oct 30, 2018.

1. lado99 Win User

Windows installer status not allows installation and change

Hello,

I'm using Window 10 Pro OS

With any .exe installation attempt I have this kind of messages:

Windows installer status not allows installation and change [​IMG]

I hope changing of service status in Windows installer properties should help, but Stop button is not enabled and does not allows to do that:

Windows installer status not allows installation and change [​IMG]

Need your support

Any advice, guide or example would be very helpful

:)

lado99, Oct 30, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Windows installer status not allows installation and change

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows installer status not allows installation and change

1. Windows installer status not allows installation and change - Similar Threads - installer status allows

2. Windows Updates: Package failed to be changed to the Installed state. Status: 0x800f0922

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates: Package failed to be changed to the Installed state. Status: 0x800f0922: I am trying to install an number of updates and they keeps failing with: Package KBXXXXXXX failed to be changed to the Installed state. Status: 0x800f0922 I have tried everything except reinstalling the OS (other updates are installing with out issues) Any ideas Thanks...
  3. windows installer/ smartscreen will not allow fortnite installation

windows installer/ smartscreen will not allow fortnite installation: My son just recieved a brand new lenovo laptop, he would like to install fortnite but the windows installer will not allow it, sighting smartscreen not being able to verify the safety of it and the system administrator ( me? I think! ) being unreachable. I know where my...
  4. windows wont allow programs to be installed

windows wont allow programs to be installed: Really quite fed up after 4 hours trying to get programs to install on new laptop with windows 10. Each time I try and run the install prompted with "the system and has set policies to prevent the installation of this program" I have tried following instructions to turn off...
  5. windows wont allow programs to be installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows wont allow programs to be installed: Really quite fed up after 4 hours trying to get programs to install on new laptop with windows 10. Each time I try and run the install prompted with "the system and has set policies to prevent the installation of this program" I have tried following instructions to turn off...
  6. Windows 10 SCCM Deployment status stuck on Installing state

Windows 10 SCCM Deployment status stuck on Installing state: Respected All, I have SCCM Server 2012 R2 with Version 1802 Console version: 5.1802.1082.1800. Using windows 10 Servicing I downloaded "Windows 10 Feature Pack 1809-en-us x64" and deploy this package on my two type of clients 1) Windows 10 Version 1607 2) Windows 10...
  7. HELP ! My PC is not allowing me to install windows !

HELP ! My PC is not allowing me to install windows !: I tried to reset my pc but the battery died during the windows installation part (after the "resetting this pc" part). After that the laptop would keep starting up and showing the error "install windows" telling me that "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an...
  8. Should I allow KB3150513 to install or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should I allow KB3150513 to install or not?: I see so much about this on the web and even here. However, I have not seen any info about what this does and if I should let it install. I am running 1607 14393.1066 and have set my updates to Defer Feature Updates as I want to delay CU as long as I can. 83159
  9. iTunes Installation Error - error status 1603

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes Installation Error - error status 1603: I just got a new phone, and I was having a problem getting iTunes to recognize it. I was able to sync my old phone and my iPad, but not my new phone. One of the suggestions was to uninstall iTunes and reinstall it -- so I uninstalled it, but now I cannot reinstall it. I...
  10. Cant install 64bit only allows 32bit

Cant install 64bit only allows 32bit: I have a slight issue. I have downloaded Windows 10 and created multiple USB's using Rufus/Windows7 USB Tool/Even The Win 10 Creation tool, however everything time I try to install using UEFI the USB drive is never detected therefore it can't boot. I change it to legacy...