Windows 10: windows installer stopped working

Discus and support windows installer stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source Windows® installer Summary Stopped working Date ‎2/‎29/‎2020 6:04 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrew-Elliott, Mar 1, 2020.

1. windows installer stopped working

Source
    Windows® installer
    Summary
    Stopped working
    Date
    ‎2/‎29/‎2020 6:04 PM
    Status
    Report sent
    Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msiexec.exe
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: WindowsInstallerCustomActions
    Program Name: Windows Installer Custom Action
    Product Code GUID: {1e370934-33b4-11ea-be27-54bf64a63c26}
    Product Name: unknown
    Product Manufacturer: unknown
    Product Version: unknown
    Custom Action Name: SetStartMenuWindows10T
    MSI Engine Version: 5.00
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: f282
    Additional Information 2: f28228add37663d5e5f7b1666cf618c7
    Additional Information 3: 6a73
    Additional Information 4: 6a73697807a450750838a3584e3687f0

:)

Andrew-Elliott, Mar 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 1, 2020
  4. windows installer stopped working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

windows installer stopped working

1. windows installer stopped working - Similar Threads - installer stopped working

2. Store Installer has Stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store Installer has Stopped working: A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-installer-has-stopped-working/b07ef4ca-4ac6-48d5-8fc9-722a02c24807
  3. Store Installer has Stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store Installer has Stopped working: A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-installer-has-stopped-working/b07ef4ca-4ac6-48d5-8fc9-722a02c24807
  4. Mouse and keyboard stopped working after windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard stopped working after windows install: Hi. My SSD stopped working so I needed to get a new drive and reinstall windows 10. My mouse and keyboard no longer work when I sign into windows so I can not search for any driver updates. The mouse and keyboard do work in BIOS.Thank you...
  5. Mouse and keyboard stopped working after windows install

Mouse and keyboard stopped working after windows install: Hi. My SSD stopped working so I needed to get a new drive and reinstall windows 10. My mouse and keyboard no longer work when I sign into windows so I can not search for any driver updates. The mouse and keyboard do work in BIOS.Thank you...
  6. Mouse and keyboard stopped working after windows install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Installed Windows 7 and USB stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Windows 7 and USB stopped working: I got a used HP Prodesk 600 G2 for cheap, and installed Windows 7 onto it using a USB flash drive, now when it boots to itself after install, just getting that initial setup screen, the USB stops working.So, the USB mouse, keyboard, etc all worked when i installed, but now...
  8. Installed Windows 7 and USB stopped working

Installed Windows 7 and USB stopped working: I got a used HP Prodesk 600 G2 for cheap, and installed Windows 7 onto it using a USB flash drive, now when it boots to itself after install, just getting that initial setup screen, the USB stops working.So, the USB mouse, keyboard, etc all worked when i installed, but now...
  9. usbviewer stopped working after installing windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    usbviewer stopped working after installing windows updates: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 Installed on 6/11/2019 OS build 18362.1198 "C:\Program Files x86\Windows Kits\10\Debuggers\x64\usbview.exe" I rely on the usbview.exe xml report and it stopped working completely reports no devices connected although there are plugged in....
  10. Windows Installer Stopped

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Installer Stopped: Hi . I have the win10 pro 64 . I have noticed that my windows installer is stopped and i can install a program , can you tell me how can i fix it? I have try the first method from "configuration system" but it's still stopped. Can you help me please? Thank you for your time...