Windows 10: Windows Installer: The product was new configured

Discus and support Windows Installer: The product was new configured in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every day at 6.36 h a.m. I read under maintanance that windows installer has reconfigured all applications. In taskplaner I cannot find any tasks. PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by balloon66, Dec 14, 2020.

1. balloon66 Win User

Windows Installer: The product was new configured

Every day at 6.36 h a.m. I read under maintanance that windows installer has reconfigured all applications.
    In taskplaner I cannot find any tasks. PC is starting 6 a.m. in the morning.

Someone any idea what is happening or how to stop this?

:)

balloon66, Dec 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Windows Installer: The product was new configured

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows Installer: The product was new configured

1. Windows Installer: The product was new configured - Similar Threads - Installer product was

2. New Split-Screen Configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Split-Screen Configuration: Is there any way to remove the new split screen and go back to having a list of Inbox messages? I have severe arthritis and the new configuration requires a lot more hand movement than the previous setup....
  3. Reuse Windows product key on new installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reuse Windows product key on new installation: I had purchased Windows 10 Pro product key and used it on my Dell PC. The hardware on this PC failed, and so am not able to deactivate the key. I purchased a new Dell PC and want to use the old key on the new machine. How do I use the key on the new machine? Note: I did...
  4. Reuse Windows product key on new installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reuse Windows product key on new installation: I had purchased Windows 10 Pro product key and used it on my Dell PC. The hardware on this PC failed, and so am not able to deactivate the key. I purchased a new Dell PC and want to use the old key on the new machine. How do I use the key on the new machine? Note: I did...
  5. Reuse Windows product key on new installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Allow New User to Pre-Configured Installation Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Allow New User to Pre-Configured Installation Windows 10 Pro: I prep new computers for corporate users. They have Office 365 accounts already set up. My job is to install all device drivers and Windows updates, as well as install programs the users will need. What I cannot do is log in as the user. So I set up a local account for an...
  7. Configuring a new router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Configuring a new router: I am currently using a Linksys E2500 router behind my cable modem and everything is working. I'm going to get a new router (Asus wifi 6 capable router) that I will use to eventually replace the Linksys E2500. My question is as follows; Can I connect the new Asus router to...
  8. Changing Owner after Installing new Windows 10 with new Product key

Changing Owner after Installing new Windows 10 with new Product key: I was given a desktop computer with Windows 10 installed that came with the computer originally. I purchased and installed a new Windows 10 with a new product key so that I would have a valid Windows 10. I already have a Microsoft account with other computers that I own. I...
  9. Reusing Windows 10 product key on new installation

Reusing Windows 10 product key on new installation: Hello, My laptop with Windows 10 crashed because of bad disk and I had to reformat and install a new copy of Windows all over again, on the same machine after replacing the bad hard disk. The person installed a version of Windows 10 with a temporary product key that's...
  10. Install windows on a brand new SSD with product key

Install windows on a brand new SSD with product key: Hi, Currently I'm using windows 10 on a HDD on my desktop. The desktop used to run windows 8, but I upgraded it. (so the product key is used) Using Belarc Advisor, I got my Windows 8 product key. I have a brand new SSD here so I want to upgrade to this SSD. However,...