Windows 10: Windows installer will not install programs made for windows 10. What should I do?

Discus and support Windows installer will not install programs made for windows 10. What should I do? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It will not install any more programs. I tried talking to a friend about it, but they do not know what to do either. What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SteadiedCat7189, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Windows installer will not install programs made for windows 10. What should I do?

It will not install any more programs. I tried talking to a friend about it, but they do not know what to do either. What should I do?

:)

SteadiedCat7189, Feb 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Windows installer will not install programs made for windows 10. What should I do?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows installer will not install programs made for windows 10. What should I do?

1. Windows installer will not install programs made for windows 10. What should I do? - Similar Threads - installer install programs

2. What should i install ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should i install ?: I have both cds which should i install as Default?MacOS 13.2 or Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-install/7c70d120-315a-44d1-a35b-2e8790d66343
  3. What should i install ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should i install ?: I have both cds which should i install as Default?MacOS 13.2 or Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-install/7c70d120-315a-44d1-a35b-2e8790d66343
  4. What should i install ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What windows should i install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What windows should i install?: Hello.A year ago i buy a laptop with windows 10 preinstalled already activated then i upgraded to windows 11. Now i want to reinstall the windows. So, what windows version should i install? So i can activate the windows with the original license since this laptip have windows...
  6. What windows should i install?

What windows should i install?: Hello.A year ago i buy a laptop with windows 10 preinstalled already activated then i upgraded to windows 11. Now i want to reinstall the windows. So, what windows version should i install? So i can activate the windows with the original license since this laptip have windows...
  7. I cannot install the windows 10 update. What should i do?

I cannot install the windows 10 update. What should i do?: I want to uninstall VirtualBox but I cannot find it in my applications and yet when updating Windows I am asked to uninstall because it is not compatible with Windows 10. What should I do ?***moved on english forum***...
  8. I payed for Windows 10 Home edition, but I can't install it. What should I do?

I payed for Windows 10 Home edition, but I can't install it. What should I do?: I recently upgraded my Asus ROG G20 pc with a lot of new parts, the only parts that weren't changed were the hard-drive and the GPU. When it booted up I got the notification that windows wasn't activated, I thereafter found out that this happens when you change the...
  9. What should I install?

What should I install?: I've just clean installed Windows 10 but I don't know what apps and programs I should install. Any suggestions? NOTE: There is absolutely nothing on my PC I would also like some suggestions as to how to get the most out of my PC. 33304
  10. Should I install Windows 10 or not?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I install Windows 10 or not?: I literally copied a Windows ISO to my usb stick and I'm not sure if I'll break my laptop. Please help me decide. I want to install but but I'm too scared as well! *DohI also use ubuntu 14.04 LTS 6233