Windows 10: Windows installer

Discus and support Windows installer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to uninstall AVG driver updater from the program files to install bitdefender,and i use a third party softer known as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shadowgaming885, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Windows installer

I would like to uninstall AVG driver updater from the program files to install bitdefender,and i use a third party softer known as RevoUninstaller,right after i click delete i get this

Windows installer fd1221ad-f91c-4eed-8cdf-89e73940c58c?upload=true.jpg

:)

shadowgaming885, Oct 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Windows installer

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows installer

1. Windows installer - Similar Threads - installer

2. Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home: Hello Freinds,Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home. I had it working for at least an year or more, but I saw it misbehaving I decided to uninstall and do a fresh install. Now it wouldn't install at all. Tried a few tricks in the forums and on the...
  3. Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home: Hello Freinds,Cannot install Chrome browser in the laptop with Windows 11 Home. I had it working for at least an year or more, but I saw it misbehaving I decided to uninstall and do a fresh install. Now it wouldn't install at all. Tried a few tricks in the forums and on the...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 X64 Minimum Runtime - 14.34.31931 doesn't install properly and...

Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 X64 Minimum Runtime - 14.34.31931 doesn't install properly and...: Device name Michael Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13980HX 2.20 GHz Installed RAM 32,0 GB 31,6 GB usable Device ID 038A45CA-09DC-455A-9A03-2F41F88DA184 Product ID 00342-21010-10411-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or...
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 X64 Minimum Runtime - 14.34.31931 doesn't install properly and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 X64 Minimum Runtime - 14.34.31931 doesn't install properly and...: Device name Michael Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13980HX 2.20 GHz Installed RAM 32,0 GB 31,6 GB usable Device ID 038A45CA-09DC-455A-9A03-2F41F88DA184 Product ID 00342-21010-10411-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or...
  6. windows 10 is installed and about to expire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 is installed and about to expire?: I purchase my computer from a company going out of business. It has windows 10 installed which i have been using for the last few months. I just received a notification stating that it is about to expire. Do i have to re-install window 10 or do i just pay for a subscription?...
  7. windows 10 is installed and about to expire?

windows 10 is installed and about to expire?: I purchase my computer from a company going out of business. It has windows 10 installed which i have been using for the last few months. I just received a notification stating that it is about to expire. Do i have to re-install window 10 or do i just pay for a subscription?...
  8. windows 10 is installed and about to expire?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. A disc burner wasn't found make sure that a burner is installed properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A disc burner wasn't found make sure that a burner is installed properly: a disc burner wasn't found make sure that a burner is installed properlyI have installed After Effects software but I am facing this problem. a disc burner wasn't found make sure that a burner is installed properly। There is no option in this, what to do next...
  10. A disc burner wasn't found make sure that a burner is installed properly

A disc burner wasn't found make sure that a burner is installed properly: a disc burner wasn't found make sure that a burner is installed properlyI have installed After Effects software but I am facing this problem. a disc burner wasn't found make sure that a burner is installed properly। There is no option in this, what to do next...