Windows 10: Windows installing as read only. Need help. Tried google.

Discus and support Windows installing as read only. Need help. Tried google. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/daewoo31 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g10wmt/windows_installing_as_read_only_need_help_tried/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/daewoo31, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Windows installing as read only. Need help. Tried google.

/u/daewoo31, Apr 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Help installing windows

There were 9 different achi driver files it the installer picked up and tried. None worked. Changed bios settings to raid and tried that. Got same message. Tried raid drivers too. Tried IDE. No luck yet.

Another hour of googling and:
    So now I don't need a driver but have another problem. I cant get past the partition screen. Says Windows 7 setup was unable to create a new system partition More googling.

Cleaned away all partitions. Windows installed. Guess I was premature in thinking I had need for a support thread.

Nordic, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows installing as read only. Need help. Tried google.

Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows installing as read only. Need help. Tried google.

1. Windows installing as read only. Need help. Tried google. - Similar Threads - installing read Need

2. Need help with BSOD minidump reading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with BSOD minidump reading: Hi,I've been having bluescreens for a very long time now. The most prominent one is driver irql_less_or_not_equal when playing valorant.Here are my minidumps and MSinfo32 files. I had no xxxx.sys when doing driver verifier030823-23125-01.zip030523-10750-01.zipwindows file...
  3. Need help reading BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help reading BSOD minidump: Hi,I have been having an issue for a while where a game Path of Exile keeps crashing my computer. I happened after they patched the game a couple month ago. I will start up the game and it would crash. Sometimes it played for 5-10 minutes, most other times it crashed on the...
  4. Need Help to Read Minidump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Help to Read Minidump: Hi,The BSOD shows Stop code: REFERENCE BY POINTERThe minidump shows a bug check string: PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR.Can someone please help determine which plug-and-play device or driver is causing the BSOD.Here's a link to the dump...
  5. Need help! Tried everything! I installed windows 10 on a usb but won’t read the usb I tried...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help! Tried everything! I installed windows 10 on a usb but won’t read the usb I tried...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ClashSeller [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l27h3n/need_help_tried_everything_i_installed_windows_10/
  6. Help on Read Only

Help on Read Only: I’ve been experiencing this for some time. I have iTunes on my laptop, and i noticed i couldn’t manually add media files to iTunes. Turns out the iTunes folder was on read only. But the real problem is that i can’t remove the read only attribute. I’ve got full permissions,...
  7. HELP! The only site that is working is google!

HELP! The only site that is working is google!: I have no idea why but yesterday, when I came back from my dad’s house and turned on my laptop, google is the only site that works. My computer can’t connect to any other site. I’ve spent almost 2 days trying to fix this and so far nothing has worked. I’ve tried resetting my...
  8. Help needed - files keep reverting to read only

Help needed - files keep reverting to read only: So brief history - I had some driver issues and then corrupt files so I had to do clean install of my pc. My C drive was wiped and had the windows reinstalled, and D drive not affected (done by pc reset) Then I reinstalled most of my apps and games as well as updating...
  9. Folders are saying Read-Only but no files inside are marked Read-Only, have tried...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders are saying Read-Only but no files inside are marked Read-Only, have tried...: Look, I've tried everything I can. From several different forums that have the exact same problems as me to as many websites and links as I can count on my fingers. But nothing has solved this issue. I have the most recent version of Windows installed on my computer and one...
  10. Google Photos Help Needed........

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Photos Help Needed........: I have used Google Photos since the day it was released and I have 16 years worth of digital photos backed up to it. My issue is, everytime I reload my computer (which has been several times in the last few years) all my photos upload AGAIN. Does anyone know of any way I can...