Windows 10: Windows Installing new programs or running installers

Discus and support Windows Installing new programs or running installers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello all, I seem to run into the same issue of my computer not letting me install new programs or even download programs i used google chrome.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vincent_en, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Windows Installing new programs or running installers

Hello all,

I seem to run into the same issue of my computer not letting me install new programs or even download programs i used google chrome. Whenever I did get the program to download on my computer, after opening the installer, it would say it failed. This is not a program issue as I tried download many different program types.

Something to note is that, I made a new user and from there I was able to download and run installers on the new user. Please help out! I dont want to make another user haha

:)

vincent_en, Apr 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 12, 2021
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Windows Installing new programs or running installers

Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows Installing new programs or running installers

1. Windows Installing new programs or running installers - Similar Threads - Installing programs running

2. can't install new programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install new programs: I get error 2894 when I try to install Open Office or TurboTax Business 2022. Some support sites suggest I have a corrupted Riched20.dll file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-new-programs/1a33acfe-76d0-40c2-beb1-eaf91e15cc85
  3. can't install new programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't install new programs: I get error 2894 when I try to install Open Office or TurboTax Business 2022. Some support sites suggest I have a corrupted Riched20.dll file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-new-programs/1a33acfe-76d0-40c2-beb1-eaf91e15cc85
  4. can't install new programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. issues installing new programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    issues installing new programs: Hi whenever I try to install a program I get an error message saying : your organization used windows defender application control to block this app I have tried disabling windows defender but get the same error....
  6. new installation of win10 program

in Windows 10 Customization
    new installation of win10 program: where can I get a valid copy of win10 and will it be suitable to install on the latest eufi bios via a flashdrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-installation-of-win10-program/512202ad-eea3-404c-8409-5ef003c789c0
  7. Windows 10 can't run installation programs

Windows 10 can't run installation programs: Whenever I try to run a program installer or setup executable, the process stops midway. I also can't restart the computer without a hard boot. Everything gets stuck. I have tried running everything as administrator, but no luck. When I tried to reset the computer, the...
  8. Install new program

Install new program: When I try to install a new program on my, Windows tells me that the administrator has blocked me, but I AM the administrator and only person with an account on this computer. It's happened with a CD-ROM scoring program today and with a web application yesterday. What do I...
  9. New Program Installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Program Installation: When installing a new program, ( A SDR radio from AirSpy), there is no software listing in the Device Manager file nor does it appear under the Control Panel file under "Uninstall a Program". I am unable to update any USB Drivers from the Device Manager area. In order for...
  10. Several programs not installing/running on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several programs not installing/running on windows 10: Hello all, I recently upgraded to windows 10 Pro back in January from windows 7 ultimate. Since the upgrade, I've noticed that several programs that I try to install are having issues. Below I have listed the programs that I have tried, along with the problems that I am...