Windows 10: Windows installing old drivers after I install a new one

Discus and support Windows installing old drivers after I install a new one in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just used https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27988/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10 to update my graphics driver to 24.20.100.6286.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RyanWagner, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Windows installing old drivers after I install a new one

I just used https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27988/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10 to update my graphics driver to 24.20.100.6286. Windows Update then proceeded to install 23.20.16.5017. What should I do?

:)

RyanWagner, Jan 7, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Windows installing old drivers after I install a new one

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows installing old drivers after I install a new one

1. Windows installing old drivers after I install a new one - Similar Threads - installing old drivers

2. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...
  3. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...
  4. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. New Windows 10 Install, Old OneDrive Installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Windows 10 Install, Old OneDrive Installation: I have a C: as my OS/System drive while my OneDrive Folder/Files are on my E: Drive. I am replacing my C: drive with a larger drive and after re-installing Win10 and installing Onedrive I cannot access my old OneDrive folder on E: I get an error similar to "System cannot...
  6. New motherboard. When to install new drivers, uninstall old drivers

New motherboard. When to install new drivers, uninstall old drivers: I am about to replace the motherboard/CPU in my system from an old ASUS P9X79PRO/Intel 3930K, with an ASUS ROG X570 Strix-E/AMD 3900X. I have read that Windows can automatically install new drivers. So, that all said, I still have these questions: Is it better to simply...
  7. new mouse. how to install and change old one.

in Windows 10 Customization
    new mouse. how to install and change old one.: have new mouse to be put in computer to replace old one. please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-mouse-how-to-install-and-change-old-one/db3770c3-cc8a-45d1-9189-2395c7771d17
  8. Installing a new copy of windows 10 over an old one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing a new copy of windows 10 over an old one: I bought an old laptop running Windows 10. I also bought a new copy of Windows 10. Can I just go ahead and install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-a-new-copy-of-windows-10-over-an-old/4a76b7b8-2f04-48d8-8640-f058890725ec
  9. Install Old Printer Drivers

Install Old Printer Drivers: I have an old Canon MF3240 Multifunction Laser Printer. I have installed this printer on a Windows 10 Machine in the past. This is a USB connected installation. The most recent drivers for this printer were for Windows 8. The driver files are in a folder. There is no...
  10. Can i install windows 10 if i replace old hdd with new one?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can i install windows 10 if i replace old hdd with new one?: I have windows 10, but i have some problems, i think i will need to replace old hdd with new one, but i don't know if i will be still able to install windows 10. I don't know how microsoft will know this is still my pc. 12568