Windows 10: Windows Installing Stuck at 37% and Mighost.exe keeps on popping up?

Discus and support Windows Installing Stuck at 37% and Mighost.exe keeps on popping up? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 2 hours stuck at 37% how can i fix this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RainerGutierrez, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Windows Installing Stuck at 37% and Mighost.exe keeps on popping up?

2 hours stuck at 37% how can i fix this problem?

:)

RainerGutierrez, Aug 6, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 6, 2019
  3. GerSmeets Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade stucks at 37%

Well, after 3 days of getting stuck at 37% I start believing "this will take awhile". I started upgrading to windows 10 from a new clean install of windows 7 home premium sp1, including all updates. In my innocence I thought that would make it easier.
    Since then I tried everything suggested. Still at 37%. I need a windows 10 key I guess but won't buy one, something might happen.

GerSmeets, Aug 6, 2019
  4. jds21 Win User

Windows Installing Stuck at 37% and Mighost.exe keeps on popping up?

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows Installing Stuck at 37% and Mighost.exe keeps on popping up?

1. Windows Installing Stuck at 37% and Mighost.exe keeps on popping up? - Similar Threads - Installing Stuck 37%

2. I’m restarting my computer but it’s stuck on 70% and I have the Mighost keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m restarting my computer but it’s stuck on 70% and I have the Mighost keeps popping up: I don’t know what too do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-restarting-my-computer-but-its-stuck-on-70-and/de3295c4-02fd-40dc-890e-0edfd5dfe6fd
  3. I’m restarting my computer but it’s stuck on 70% and I have the Mighost keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m restarting my computer but it’s stuck on 70% and I have the Mighost keeps popping up: I don’t know what too do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-restarting-my-computer-but-its-stuck-on-70-and/de3295c4-02fd-40dc-890e-0edfd5dfe6fd
  4. Installation stuck at 37%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation stuck at 37%: I am trying to install Windows 11, but after I choose what I want to keep, the install gets stuck at 37%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-stuck-at-37/c3f7e80d-9c3e-4c27-8c56-6bea590a61ed
  5. Installation stuck at 37%

Installation stuck at 37%: I am trying to install Windows 11, but after I choose what I want to keep, the install gets stuck at 37%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-stuck-at-37/c3f7e80d-9c3e-4c27-8c56-6bea590a61ed
  6. Resetting this PC stuck at 37%

Resetting this PC stuck at 37%: Hello I recently got an issue with my Laptop recently and it's that it says "resetting this pc 37% it has been like this for surely more than 8 hours maybe even 10. The disk icon is intermittent but I don't know if I should wait or try powering off my laptop and turn it on...
  7. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup: This nasty little pop up box appeared straight after the latest update for windows 10. I did this on 24.7.20 The box appears on every start-up when cancelled it reappears for a second time, then stays off until next start up. Apparently its sonic studios there have been...
  8. SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SS3svc32.exe popping up on startup?: Hi all! So, for the past few days when I start my laptop the file SS3svc32.exe keeps popping up and trying to make changes. It pops up twice (I click no both times) and then stays away until next startup. I looked at the file location and it's with a program 'Sonic Suite 3'...
  9. Windows Installer keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Installer keeps popping up: Good day. Every time I start my PC that runs Windows 10 the Windows Installer window keeps popping up. It can't be closed and it prevents me from using most of the applications on the computer. It also doesn't allow me to download any files with my browsers, popping up each...
  10. windows installer keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows installer keeps popping up: window installer keeps popping up on screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installer-keeps-popping-up/43f0a721-755e-4702-886f-e950682906b7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows instalation stuck at 37

2. windows media creation tool stuck at 37%

3. windows volume stuck on 37%