Windows 10: windows installs different driver for my webcam C110

Discus and support windows installs different driver for my webcam C110 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I start zoom video, Windows Device Manager goes from listing C110 web cam to listing PC camera. Also, the audio listing changes to Magic sound. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by blueminerals, Oct 12, 2020.

1. windows installs different driver for my webcam C110

When I start zoom video, Windows Device Manager goes from listing C110 web cam to listing PC camera. Also, the audio listing changes to Magic sound. It also happens with the Windows Camera app. It says it can't find the C110 webcam. It is possible, the webcam video CCD has failed, but the driver should stay with the C110 and not change anything. When it does change , it changes the audio, which messes up the mic, which still works.

windows camera driver 10.0.19041.488 Windows 10 2004 update.

Under Device Manager Sound and Video Controller listing : logitech driver 13.80.853.0

Under Device Manager Audio inputs Microphone windows driver10.0.19041.1

If I remove the webcam usb jack and reinstall, Device Manager shows the C110 again.

Logitech uses windows drivers.

Tried uninstalling PC Camera and Magic Sound.

Running avast and malwarebytes.

:)

blueminerals, Oct 12, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 12, 2020
  4. windows installs different driver for my webcam C110

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

windows installs different driver for my webcam C110

1. windows installs different driver for my webcam C110 - Similar Threads - installs different driver

2. Webcam Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam Driver: Recently I converted windows 7 to windows 10 and I lost built in Camera driver from my laptop HP computer. Could you help to install webcam driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-driver/fc6f63ee-c1ec-4327-b47f-1ccd30916fb7
  3. Webcam Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam Driver: Recently I converted windows 7 to windows 10 and I lost built in Camera driver from my laptop HP computer. Could you help to install webcam driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-driver/fc6f63ee-c1ec-4327-b47f-1ccd30916fb7
  4. My Logitech Webcam c110 is not capturing anything, but is is Active, EVEN, when the...

My Logitech Webcam c110 is not capturing anything, but is is Active, EVEN, when the...: Hi , I am one of the latest Windows 10 user, and I am receiving problems from past 4 days, I am having trouble with my webcam. I tried to fix fix it in possible ways, then to its not working. I also checked it on other systems, it is still having those problems! Whats happens...
  5. Webcam Driver

Webcam Driver: Good day I am in need of some assistance, please. I recently purchased a DSY-WC310 webcam trouble getting to work on my computer. It's running Windows 10 Pro x64. In device manager it picks up that there is a camera under "Other devices" as "USB20 Camera" with a question...
  6. Webcam Drivers

Webcam Drivers: Hi, I recently took apart a old pc running windows 7 or 10Can't Remember, from which I had scavenged a webcam. After wiring it up to a usb cable and making sure its connected correctly I connected it to my desktop, but was unable to use it as a webcam. Iwent to device manger...
  7. how to install webcam driver

how to install webcam driver: how to install webcam driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-webcam-driver/d7b4329c-f02e-490d-be33-4c08b50f9ef2
  8. Webcam Driver

Webcam Driver: I have unfortunately deleted webcam device driver. I have DELL Inspiron 14 3442 4th generation windows 10 pro. Now how can I install the "Imaging Driver" or "Webcam software" on it?... plz help me....
  9. Webcam Driver

Webcam Driver: Hello, I disabled my camera driver a few months ago because of privacy reasons, but when I came back to try to re-enable it I can't find it anymore on the device manager. I also tried reinstalling the webcam driver but I cannot find the driver for my pc (ASUS VivoBook...
  10. Webcam drivers

Webcam drivers: I'm looking for a compatible driver for a webcam on an L755-S5245 Toshiba laptop. It has been upgraded to Windows 10 and I have no idea what I did with the drivers I downloaded for it as a Windows 7 system. I didn't do the generic "update" upgrade. I did H/W changes as well....