Windows 10: Windows integrity violations

Discus and support Windows integrity violations in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer will randomly crash and the stop code will be memory management or attempted write to readonly memory I have run dism and sfc scans or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LiamTravis, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Windows integrity violations

My computer will randomly crash and the stop code will be memory management or attempted write to readonly memory I have run dism and sfc scans or whatever and find corrupted files I still don't know what is wrong though if it's a ram thing or if I just need to replace some files.

:)

LiamTravis, Mar 8, 2021

2. Integrity Violations of a Windows OS

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask something that i cannot find on the internet and i think noone has ever made this question before. Well you see today i run sfc /verifyonly command just because i was curious and i wanted to know that everything is normal with my copy
    of windows. When it finished it said it found integrity violations and the i ran sfc /scannow with no success. After that i decided to install a fresh copy of windows 10 and after installing and setting it up i installed the drivers and my apps/games and all
    of the updates available and guess what, when i ran sfc /verifyonly again and it said it found integrity violations, but the problem is that when i ran the DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth command it said no component store corruption detected and
    when i ran DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth the operation completed successfully, so i ran sfc /verifyonly again and it said integrity violation detected. So my question is: Is there something that can violate the integrity of the windows operating
    system? Oh and i forgot to mention that my copy of windows perfoms as expected no lag or delays or something.

MatrixGamer, Mar 8, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 8, 2021
  4. daviches Win User

Windows integrity violations

Long reboot and shutdown time after updating to KB4566116

Thanks for the suggestion. I followed the steps and got a report that "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."

daviches, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows integrity violations

1. Windows integrity violations - Similar Threads - integrity violations

2. Running SFC /verifyonly on an external hardrive returns integrity violations but DISM...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running SFC /verifyonly on an external hardrive returns integrity violations but DISM...: Hello,I have Windows 10 Home installed and executed SFC sfc /verifyonly /offwindir=e:\windows /offbootdir=e:\ on an external hard drive with Windows 10 Home Installed.I don´t think it finished the scan, since usually one can see a progress in percentage. After "Beginning...
  3. Running SFC /verifyonly on an external hardrive returns integrity violations but DISM...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Running SFC /verifyonly on an external hardrive returns integrity violations but DISM...: Hello,I have Windows 10 Home installed and executed SFC sfc /verifyonly /offwindir=e:\windows /offbootdir=e:\ on an external hard drive with Windows 10 Home Installed.I don´t think it finished the scan, since usually one can see a progress in percentage. After "Beginning...
  4. Running SFC /verifyonly on an external hardrive returns integrity violations but DISM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. opencl.dll 3.0.1.0 integrity violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    opencl.dll 3.0.1.0 integrity violation: I was checking integrity of system files on my pc using sigverif , 2 files namely "opencl.dll 3.0.1.0 " failed integrity test.To resolve this , i followed Microsoft Support articleBut when i run sfc on elevated command prompt , i got:sfc /SCANNOWBeginning system scan. This...
  6. opencl.dll 3.0.1.0 integrity violation

opencl.dll 3.0.1.0 integrity violation: I was checking integrity of system files on my pc using sigverif , 2 files namely "opencl.dll 3.0.1.0 " failed integrity test.To resolve this , i followed Microsoft Support articleBut when i run sfc on elevated command prompt , i got:sfc /SCANNOWBeginning system scan. This...
  7. Too many Windows Resource Protection integrity violations.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many Windows Resource Protection integrity violations.: I run "sfc /scannow" daily and find integrity violations 2-3 times a week. At least twice a month sfc returns "...unable to fix some of the..." see full error message below I assume this is not expected? How do I trace when/how the system files are being corrupted?Error...
  8. Too many Windows Resource Protection integrity violations.

Too many Windows Resource Protection integrity violations.: I run "sfc /scannow" daily and find integrity violations 2-3 times a week. At least twice a month sfc returns "...unable to fix some of the..." see full error message below I assume this is not expected? How do I trace when/how the system files are being corrupted?Error...
  9. Too many Windows Resource Protection integrity violations.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Sfc showing integrity violations when system has no issues - False reporting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sfc showing integrity violations when system has no issues - False reporting?: This seems to happen after windows updates/driver updates or when I install a number of programs. I do the standard procedure for everything and have not done anything unsafe to corrupt my system files. Even on a freshly installed windows on a NVMe SSD it shows integrity...