Windows 10: Windows International plug-in

Discus and support Windows International plug-in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I got some problem with Java and when reading some literature, i found this If you are running a non US-English version of Windows, you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by arjfca, Dec 15, 2015.

1. arjfca Win User

Windows International plug-in

Hello

I got some problem with Java and when reading some literature, i found this

If you are running a non US-English version of Windows, you need to install the international plug-in.

Where can I found this plug-in

Martin

:)

arjfca, Dec 15, 2015
  2. ppls Win User

anyone notice this ZUNE bug on wp7

Plugging in and removing a headphone will generate events that the OS uses to route to audio "sinks". There is no hardware circuit that cuts off the speaker because you plugged in a headphone, it is software controlled. This is why you still get some audio
    on the speakers despite having headphones plugged in, the OS can route which audio goes where. The OS absolutely knows that the headphones are plugged in or not.

3. JimWynne Win User
    Burning a MP3

Is your burner internal or external? If it's external and plugged into a USB 3.0 port, plug it into a 2.0 port. The 3.0 ports are blue.

JimWynne, Dec 15, 2015
Thema:

Windows International plug-in

1. Windows International plug-in - Similar Threads - International plug

2. EGPU causing video memory management internal blue screen when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EGPU causing video memory management internal blue screen when plugged in.: Every time i plug Nvidia 4060 into Minisforum UM790 Pro as an EGPU in a node titan enclosure i get video memory management internal. This didn't happen when i was using a 2060 it worked perfectly. This happens as soon as i plug the egpu into the Minisforum UM790 unless I am...
  3. EGPU causing video memory management internal blue screen when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EGPU causing video memory management internal blue screen when plugged in.: Every time i plug Nvidia 4060 into Minisforum UM790 Pro as an EGPU in a node titan enclosure i get video memory management internal. This didn't happen when i was using a 2060 it worked perfectly. This happens as soon as i plug the egpu into the Minisforum UM790 unless I am...
  4. Will plugging in a external hard drive help internal hard drive problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will plugging in a external hard drive help internal hard drive problems: I've been having problems with my disk being 100% randomly and i've tried all the fixes from changing virtual memory, stopping services like sysmain and windows search and installing new drivers none of them have fixed the problem so im thinking about changing hard drive i...
  5. Will plugging in a external hard drive help internal hard drive problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will plugging in a external hard drive help internal hard drive problems: I've been having problems with my disk being 100% randomly and i've tried all the fixes from changing virtual memory, stopping services like sysmain and windows search and installing new drivers none of them have fixed the problem so im thinking about changing hard drive i...
  6. Will plugging in a external hard drive help internal hard drive problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. No speaker or headphones plugged in - Dell laptop, internal speaker

No speaker or headphones plugged in - Dell laptop, internal speaker: My laptop cannot recognize the internal speakers. I tried uninstalling the driver and restarting my computer, but it did not reinstall the driver. When I run the sound troubleshooter, it says "No output device found." It appears that my laptop can't recognize my speakers as a...
  8. Windows doesn't boot unless internal hard drive is plugged oyr

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows doesn't boot unless internal hard drive is plugged oyr: My earlier Windows 10 got corrupted. So I decided to reinstall it. I did install it on my SSD. Now if I try to boot my pc with my INTERNAL Hard Drive connected, it doesn't boot and shows the error 0x000000e, but if I disconnect it, it boots and after booting if I connect it...
  9. Internal mic stops working when I plug in earbuds/headphones

Internal mic stops working when I plug in earbuds/headphones: So I had the same issue a lot of people had about this topic. My computer's internal mic works... until I plug in some headphones. Then all of a sudden, poof; it stops working, only to work again once I'd unplug my headphones. I watched video after video, look up forums, I...
  10. Plug in Headphone, but Sound Usually Stays on Internal Speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plug in Headphone, but Sound Usually Stays on Internal Speakers: I posted a similar question with all the details under "Devices and Drivers" on May 29th but have not received a single response. I'm hoping this issue is within the ken of somebody here. If so, should I move the entire question here, or can you respond there at...