Windows 10: Windows Internet Cuts off for a split second and comes back

Discus and support Windows Internet Cuts off for a split second and comes back in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, I,ve recently changed my motherboard and because the old windows couldn't recognize my new Mobo and devices so i had to Re-Install windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JhonWick, Sep 6, 2018.

1. JhonWick Win User

Windows Internet Cuts off for a split second and comes back

hello, I,ve recently changed my motherboard and because the old windows couldn't recognize my new Mobo and devices so i had to Re-Install windows and now I'm facing a problem where the download speed of a file whether i download it in browser, steam, or any other starts at 0 kb/s and my browsing speed is like snail while i have a 10 mbps connection,

and the only temporary solution i found is to write a command in CMD like ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew which solves the problem for a few minutes, before slowing down again.

so far I,ve tried

renewing my windows

uninstalling - reinstalling of Network Adapter Driver, Browser, Steam

Resetting my Bios setting to Default

Unchecking the Tick at Power Management Tab in Adapter Driver

running the windows Network Troubleshooter

running different network commands in cmd

if you guys want i will post the system specs download below

:)

JhonWick, Sep 6, 2018

2. Internet cuts out randomly for a split second.

Starting this morning my internet cuts out randomly, but only for a second then it comes right back on. I have gone through power management and unchecked the box that allowed my PC to turn it off to conserve power, and checked the driver for the wireless
    receiver.

EthanBealle, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Split Second

I wouldn't doubt it's good, I think this game will be on my list of games to get for the new PC later this year.

Games for new machine
    Split Second
    Street Fighter 4 (Super if it ever comes to PC)
    HAWX (Demo was playable on my current machine)
    BattleField Bad Company 2
    COD WAW
    More to come...

New Machine Recommendations

eidairaman1, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Internet explorer comes on for 3 seconds then disappears

Hi Dar,

There are a lot of possibilities why this issue occurred. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occur?

• Were there any error messages?

• Is it also happening on other
      applications?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Explorer Performance
    Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      at the
      top left corner
      of the
      window screen.

• Clink on
      Internet Explorer Performance
      to run the
      troubleshooter.

If the issue still persists, kindly post a
    screenshot
    of the
    Troubleshooting diagnosis. So that, we can investigate this matter further.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Internet Cuts off for a split second and comes back - Similar Threads - Internet Cuts off

2. Internet cuts out for a bit then comes back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet cuts out for a bit then comes back: i get this error in the event viewer every time the network cuts out happens every 5 - 10 minutes: The IP address lease 10.0.0.136 for the Network Card with network address 0x2CF05DDBA853 has been denied by the DHCP server 10.0.0.1 The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message....
  3. Internet cuts out for a bit then comes back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet cuts out for a bit then comes back: i get this error in the event viewer every time the network cuts out happens every 5 - 10 minutes: The IP address lease 10.0.0.136 for the Network Card with network address 0x2CF05DDBA853 has been denied by the DHCP server 10.0.0.1 The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message....
  4. Internet cuts out for a bit then comes back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ethernet randomly cuts out for a second or two then comes back?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet randomly cuts out for a second or two then comes back?: Hello, I have always had slow internet, but recently my ethernet will randomly cut out for a second or two then come back. The interval is random, from just seconds after the last time to full hours. I have no idea what is happening, Windows says the drivers are all up to...
  6. Ethernet randomly cuts out for a second or two then comes back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet randomly cuts out for a second or two then comes back?: Hello, I have always had slow internet, but recently my ethernet will randomly cut out for a second or two then come back. The interval is random, from just seconds after the last time to full hours. I have no idea what is happening, Windows says the drivers are all up to...
  7. Ethernet randomly cuts out for a second or two then comes back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Internet cutting off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet cutting off: My internet has been cutting off randomly the past month I have tried everything but nohting helps submitted by /u/Heix983 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuzda5/internet_cutting_off/
  9. Audio cuts out and comes back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio cuts out and comes back: Ever since I got my computer about a month ago I've been having a very annoying problem. The audio from my headphones stops for 1-2 seconds and then immediately returns. There's nothing wrong with my headphones, I've tried using different ones and I kept having the same...
  10. Windows 10 sound keeps cutting out and comes back every 2 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 sound keeps cutting out and comes back every 2 seconds: this happened all of a sudden,I've tried updating my drivers but it didn't work,how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-sound-keeps-cutting-out-and-comes-back/122c143e-926d-4600-be15-a540ab741d31