Windows 10: Windows Internet pages

Discus and support Windows Internet pages in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am using a widescreen monitor for a PC. When I open any web pages it opens a small box in a corner. If I expand the page to fit most of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SarahRodgers1, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Windows Internet pages

Hello,

I am using a widescreen monitor for a PC. When I open any web pages it opens a small box in a corner. If I expand the page to fit most of my screen, not all, say 3/4 with some desktop still visible. It will keep this setting till I close I.E. completely. The next time I open I.E. I get the small box in the corner. I have tried the "size" and "move" options but it doesn't seem to do anything?

Thanks!

:)

SarahRodgers1, Jun 6, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows Internet pages wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Jun 6, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Windows Internet pages

Error: "This page is not available right now. We're working to restore it as soon as possible" while accessing MSN Home Page on Internet Explorer

Hi Anjoma,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing MSN home page on Internet Explorer. We will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uncheck Enable protected mode
    option and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run
      command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl in the Run window.
    • This will open Internet properties window.
    • Select Security tab and uncheck Enable Protected mode
    • Click apply and ok
    • Restart Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control
    settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows Internet pages

1. Windows Internet pages - Similar Threads - Internet pages

2. Cannot access web pages with any browser - windows 11 and internet access working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access web pages with any browser - windows 11 and internet access working: I’ve trawled through the web for days and cannot find a useful answer to my problem so this is my last hope!For the last few days I have been unable to access any website with any browser on my Dell Laptop running Windows 11. Everything returns ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED. All...
  3. Cannot access web pages with any browser - windows 11 and internet access working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access web pages with any browser - windows 11 and internet access working: I’ve trawled through the web for days and cannot find a useful answer to my problem so this is my last hope!For the last few days I have been unable to access any website with any browser on my Dell Laptop running Windows 11. Everything returns ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED. All...
  4. Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page: Hi, so I tried to connect my pc to the internet and it connected and everything seem normal, by the time i went to so some browsing my problems began. I tried to enter bunch of websites and non worked, except for the Google main page and even that wouldn't proceed more. I...
  5. Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page

Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page: Hi, so I tried to connect my pc to the internet and it connected and everything seem normal, by the time i went to so some browsing my problems began. I tried to enter bunch of websites and non worked, except for the Google main page and even that wouldn't proceed more. I...
  6. I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.: I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-internet-connection-pressing-shift-f10/61c57220-0c29-4bfc-b256-d79f3e4417b6
  7. I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.

I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.: I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-internet-connection-pressing-shift-f10/61c57220-0c29-4bfc-b256-d79f3e4417b6
  8. Windows 7 Internet Explorer connected to home network but cannot display web pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Internet Explorer connected to home network but cannot display web pages: I have restored my laptop to its original condition and everything seems to be as new except Internet Explorer which gives me the error message that it cannot display the selected web page. The laptop is connected to the router and everything on the home network can access...
  9. Windows 7 Internet Explorer connected to home network but cannot display web pages

Windows 7 Internet Explorer connected to home network but cannot display web pages: I have restored my laptop to its original condition and everything seems to be as new except Internet Explorer which gives me the error message that it cannot display the selected web page. The laptop is connected to the router and everything on the home network can access...
  10. my internet pages loads very slow

my internet pages loads very slow: I have installed a new ssd hd and everything is fast except when surfing the internet pages loads so very slow .my proxy is on auto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-pages-loads-very-slow/f3d9608d-ed0c-4e3e-ac7d-3a6a7862f1c8