Windows 10: Windows Intune trial

Discus and support Windows Intune trial in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For those who would like to try Windows Intune for 30 days here is the Link to sign up. 1416 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lee, Dec 18, 2013.

1. LEE
    Lee Win User

Windows Intune trial

For those who would like to try Windows Intune for 30 days here is the Link to sign up.

:)

2. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Dec 18, 2013
  3. UdoJCH Win User
    Disconnecting from work account not workin

John

Another question: As Windows Home could not be managed with Intune, so the only way is to join Workplace, right? What functions are not available when I cannot use Intune on that device?

UdoJCH, Dec 18, 2013
Thema:

Windows Intune trial

1. Windows Intune trial - Similar Threads - Intune trial

2. MS Intune not synching with laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Intune not synching with laptop: I have configured MS Intune on a Windows 11 Thinkpad and the laptop is showing in Intune admin Center, at some point in time the laptop stopped synching. Company Portal is installed on the laptop but the Intune Management extension is not showing on the Services list. Have...
  3. MS Intune not synching with laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Intune not synching with laptop: I have configured MS Intune on a Windows 11 Thinkpad and the laptop is showing in Intune admin Center, at some point in time the laptop stopped synching. Company Portal is installed on the laptop but the Intune Management extension is not showing on the Services list. Have...
  4. Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune: Hello Microsoft Support Team!Our worker bought new laptop and by an accident logged with the Company E-mail Adress. After we removed it from the Intune she is no longer able to log in onto the laptop anymore.To spare myself the whole explanation of what happend.. this is the...
  5. Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune: Hello Microsoft Support Team!Our worker bought new laptop and by an accident logged with the Company E-mail Adress. After we removed it from the Intune she is no longer able to log in onto the laptop anymore.To spare myself the whole explanation of what happend.. this is the...
  6. Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune: I am trying to set HKU/default/control panel/keboard/initialkeyboardindicators via Intune. Cannot find a Policy CSP for a custom OMA-URI which is my preferred method. Would like to avoid a Powershell script.Any ideas or insights how I can most appropriately set this reg...
  8. Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune

Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune: I am trying to set HKU/default/control panel/keboard/initialkeyboardindicators via Intune. Cannot find a Policy CSP for a custom OMA-URI which is my preferred method. Would like to avoid a Powershell script.Any ideas or insights how I can most appropriately set this reg...
  9. Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. LAPS Rotate pass on Intune

LAPS Rotate pass on Intune: Hello, is it possible to create a script or policy to decrease the 7 days password rotation with LAPS on Intune? I would like every day or every x hours, the laptop groups receive an updated password. The laptops are configured under AZUREA AD, so by default I cannot decrease...