Windows 10: Windows Intune trial

Discus and support Windows Intune trial in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For those who would like to try Windows Intune for 30 days here is the Link to sign up. 1416 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lee, Dec 18, 2013.

1. LEE
    Lee Win User

Windows Intune trial

For those who would like to try Windows Intune for 30 days here is the Link to sign up.

:)

2. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Dec 18, 2013
  3. UdoJCH Win User
    Disconnecting from work account not workin

John

Another question: As Windows Home could not be managed with Intune, so the only way is to join Workplace, right? What functions are not available when I cannot use Intune on that device?

UdoJCH, Dec 18, 2013
Thema:

Windows Intune trial

1. Windows Intune trial - Similar Threads - Intune trial

2. Intune and USB-C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intune and USB-C: We have USB-C dockingstation and when we add the portable to intune, the dockingstation works in half. Has anyone had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-and-usb-c/10befe16-b06e-42ff-a60e-c60cc6311190
  3. Intune User-driven upgrade issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intune User-driven upgrade issues: Hello, We have been recently testing Intunes autopilot feature, specifically the user-driven profile in order to automate device roll-outs. When testing the user-driven profile on an existing device, which is reset, we found that once we have signed into the user account...
  4. Intune

Intune: How do I upload an ADMX file to Intune and use it to configure Intune-managed PCs? How do I use SyncML payload in Intune....? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune/e0e1efd5-7087-4740-a008-21ab6c5aefdc
  5. Fingerprint options greyed out after enrolling to intune

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint options greyed out after enrolling to intune: I managed to enable my Fingerprint settings via GPO and Registry entries and all worked fine as the option is no longer greyed out and I can finally configure my fingerprints! However..... I just enrolled my device to intune and all of a sudden my fingerprint settings are...
  6. SCCM / InTune Co-management license question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SCCM / InTune Co-management license question: Hi, If our Business is licensed via EA for Configuration Manager and we would like to transition to inTune via Co-Management, which devices will require an EMS license? Is it only the devices that migrate over to inTune as and when they move, or does the entire estate...
  7. Microsoft Intune Company Portal showing "No apps to display" in windows 10 devices

Microsoft Intune Company Portal showing "No apps to display" in windows 10 devices: We have a mixture of E3 and office 365 premium with Azure Active directory P1 and Intune subscriptions connected to them. We have deployed Windows store apps, LOB apps, win 32 apps (preview). In the windows 10 company portal app (and portal.manage.microsoft.com), it just...
  8. MS Intune showing not compliance with Secure boot in Windows10 (RS4)

MS Intune showing not compliance with Secure boot in Windows10 (RS4): I appear to have run into an issue where when it comes to MS Intune where even though secure boot has been selected in the BIOS and BitLocker is activated in Windows, Intune does not recognise them as being on and as a result of the policy rejects them from joining. I have...
  9. Problems with installing ConfigMgr on machines that used to have Windows InTune

Problems with installing ConfigMgr on machines that used to have Windows InTune: Hello MS Community, I'm having the weirdest of problems with Software Center installations on some of our machines. These machines used to have Windows InTune installed on them, and as far as I know, their agents should have been removed, but I have a sneaking suspicion...
  10. Enroll certificates via InTune > Group Policy overrides MDM

Enroll certificates via InTune > Group Policy overrides MDM: Hello, We want to deploy User Certificates via Intune. Our certification authority is active, the template is ready for issuing and a profile configuration is created. But the enrolment failed. The error in Intune is "Group Policy overrides MDM". The computer is not...