Windows 10: Windows Intune trial

Discus and support Windows Intune trial in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For those who would like to try Windows Intune for 30 days here is the Link to sign up. 1416 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lee, Dec 18, 2013.

1. LEE
    Lee Win User

Windows Intune trial

For those who would like to try Windows Intune for 30 days here is the Link to sign up.

:)

2. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Dec 18, 2013
  3. UdoJCH Win User
    Disconnecting from work account not workin

John

Another question: As Windows Home could not be managed with Intune, so the only way is to join Workplace, right? What functions are not available when I cannot use Intune on that device?

UdoJCH, Dec 18, 2013
Thema:

Windows Intune trial

1. Windows Intune trial - Similar Threads - Intune trial

2. How can i stop my users from upgrading to Windows 11 via Intune?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i stop my users from upgrading to Windows 11 via Intune?: Hi, I know this can be done via local group policy but we're managing around 120 devices, so it would be impractical to do that for each of them. Is there a way to create an Intune policy to stop users from upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11? Cheers!...
  3. How can i stop my users from upgrading to Windows 11 via Intune?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i stop my users from upgrading to Windows 11 via Intune?: Hi, I know this can be done via local group policy but we're managing around 120 devices, so it would be impractical to do that for each of them. Is there a way to create an Intune policy to stop users from upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11? Cheers!...
  4. issue with intune install and uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    issue with intune install and uninstall: I work at a college in the IT department need some help, trying to install some software with intune. We have over 350 laptops on campus that need the updated software. I have followed the intune instructions on setting up the program; I need to uninstall the old software and...
  5. Intune enrolled device replace with new device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intune enrolled device replace with new device: In my organization we are enrolling PC's to Azure AD. After the enrollment, changing PC name from PC side or in the portal to a decided format as "Main Location"-"Sub Location"-PC"Number". After that I can see device in the "Endpoint Manager portal" with changed PC name. It...
  6. Desktop wallpapers through Intune

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop wallpapers through Intune: Hi Team,Would like to know how to push the image stored in OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online as desktop wallpaper through Intune https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-wallpapers-through-intune/63a0bd3b-377d-48f7-8857-233b2cfcc2f5
  7. InTune Windows 10 Update Ring not forcing Windows updates onto enrolled devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    InTune Windows 10 Update Ring not forcing Windows updates onto enrolled devices: Hello folks,I am piloting InTune for some non-domain joined laptops and I need to make sure these laptops are automatically downloading and installing the latest Windows 10 updates.I have setup update rings and set it to All Devices. However when I check on my devices in the...
  8. USB Storage Blocking with Exceptions via Intune

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    USB Storage Blocking with Exceptions via Intune: Hi,We block storage USBs for students, but we would like to whitelist certain storage USB devices that are learning tools typically, IoT devices for coding classes. I want to whitelist individual storage devices. I cannot open up storage USBs to the group of technology...
  9. Can't see my shared folders on the network after integrating to inTune

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't see my shared folders on the network after integrating to inTune: Hi! I'we integrated to MS inTune but we have to access our LAN shared folders too. From the moment we migrated to MS inTune no way to see or access to any shared folders or mapped drives on the LAN. Why is this happening and how can I solve this "restriction", problem? Any...
  10. Need to deploy user email and contact information to user machine using Intune on Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need to deploy user email and contact information to user machine using Intune on Windows: Hi,I am trying to deploy user contact info like email, first name, last name, etc. from the Intune portal to the client's/users machines on Windows but unable to find any way yet.I need this information to create a personalized environment on client/user machine.Any help...