Windows 10: Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License

Discus and support Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Team, One of my customer has IOT devices and they want to deploy new Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC license. They requested us to procure the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SreevishnuKatari1, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License

Dear Team,

One of my customer has IOT devices and they want to deploy new Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC license.

They requested us to procure the following license: WIN ENT LTSC 2019 SNGLUpgrd OLP NL and now customer wants to know whether the WIN ENT LTSC 2019 SNGLUpgrd OLP NL can be deployed in IOT devices or not.

Can anyone advise on this with clarity

:)

SreevishnuKatari1, Jul 31, 2020
  2. tobiasko Win User

Which IoT Enterprise License for AMD Raven Ridge CPUs ?

Microsoft homepage lists the AMD Athlon 2xx series as supported under Win 10 Enterprise, but not under Win 10 IoT Enterprise.

Will the "Entry" license of IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC work with AMD Athlon 200GE ?

And is it correct that the Ryzen 2200G and 2400G would instead require the "Value" license ?

best regards

*** moved to englisch community ***

tobiasko, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Does M365 E3 license (trough EA/Volume licensing) also give right to Win 10 Enterprise LTSC (IOT)?

Thanks Carl!

Diving deeper on this, I come to the following:

1. Having M365 E3 at itself gives right to upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise.
    2. The Product terms clearly exclude lower editions like Win 10 Ent LTSB/LTSC (which is apparently the same as the IOT) when it comes to certain M365 Suites like the F and the Business suite. No such exclusions are present for the E3 or the E5. Knowing the
      IOT is a bit "dressed down" version of the Win 10 ENT, the Win 10 Enterprise should give you the right to opt for the Win 10 IOT Ent. edition, if you do not have a plan that specifically excludes this.
    3. The right to upgrade using the Win 10 Enterprise Upgrade option in your E3 suite, assumes there is an underlying OEM/qualifying license for your OS.
    4. The Win10 Qualifying OS guidelines state:

The following operating systems qualify for the Windows 10 Pro Upgrade and/or
      Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade through Microsoft Volume Licensing
      :
    5. Followed by a list of OS' that are required and give right to perform an upgrade via the Win 10 Enterprise Upgrade option in your suite (in this case the M365 E3 suite).

So I would say based on this that it is possible to upgrade to Win 10 IOT Enterprise/LTSC if you also comply with the Qualifying OS list.

So for example:

- if you have Windows 7 Embedded POSReady devices, then you cannot upgrade these via the the E3 to either Windows 10 Enterprise or Windows 10 IOT Enterprise, as it is not a qualifying OS.

- if you have Windows Embedded 8.1 Pro, you should be able to upgrade to either Windows 10 Enterprise or Windows 10 IOT Enterprise, as it is a qualifying OS.

Or I am completely wrong and missing something essential here...

Airbender88, Jul 31, 2020
  4. TAH52 Win User

Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License

Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

Where can I purchase Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End licenses.

I'm a small OEM that builds about 20 machines per year.

All of the new machines are being built with Advantech computers which come in with the Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End already installed.

A few of the new machines which were built late last year were built with the same Advantech pcs as the new ones today.

The only difference is that those pcs were purchased with Windows 7 Pro.

I want to replace the OS with the new LTSC.

However, I can't find where to make the purchase.

The Microsoft part number on the latest Advantech pcs is MUT-00005.

TAH52, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License

1. Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License - Similar Threads - IOT Enterprise LTSC

2. Sysprep Issue on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 10.0.19044

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sysprep Issue on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 10.0.19044: Hello everyone, I'm trying to run sysprep on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 10.0.19044. I installed OS from ISO and before to connecting the PC to the network, I modified the 3 registry keys in orde to avoid the Windows Store apps update which were causing problems during the...
  3. Cannot activated windows IOT enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activated windows IOT enterprise LTSC: Hello, i have questions about activated windows iot,i am already install windows iot enterprise ltsc, but i cann't activated the windows with error The Product key you entered didn't work. can you help me for the problem?Regards...
  4. Cannot activated windows IOT enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot activated windows IOT enterprise LTSC: Hello, i have questions about activated windows iot,i am already install windows iot enterprise ltsc, but i cann't activated the windows with error The Product key you entered didn't work. can you help me for the problem?Regards...
  5. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 issues: Just want to share my first experience, installed Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 on a VM and Embedded Device to check our compatibiliy against LTSC 2019 1809, two things are serious :- TapTip no more working, Virtual keyboard do not show up at all not talking about...
  6. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 issues: Just want to share my first experience, installed Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 on a VM and Embedded Device to check our compatibiliy against LTSC 2019 1809, two things are serious :- TapTip no more working, Virtual keyboard do not show up at all not talking about...
  7. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 issues

8. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry - License

Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry - License: Does a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry license come with an ISO file? I am looking to purchase a license through a distributor, but they said only Microsoft can confirm if the License will come with the ISO image file....
  9. Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.: Where can I purchase Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End licenses. I'm a small OEM that builds about 20 machines per year. All of the new machines are being built with Advantech computers which come in with the Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End already...
  10. Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 activation: Hi everyone, I have created a Windows IoT Enterprise image and have got it running in Audit mode. I want to enable Custom Logon and Unbranded Logo. In the Lab I'm following to create the image it says the following: "Custom Logon feature will not work on images that...