Windows 10: windows iot raspberry pi bluescreen

Discus and support windows iot raspberry pi bluescreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I kept on having this bluescreen of death error. please help.. I am using Windows IoT 10 17763.107 build on Raspberry pi 3B. This is recurring every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by krystallasam, Aug 22, 2020.

1. windows iot raspberry pi bluescreen

I kept on having this bluescreen of death error. please help..

I am using Windows IoT 10 17763.107 build on Raspberry pi 3B.

This is recurring every time my rpi is running for several hours. on startup everything seems ok, then after a few hours i am having this bluescreen error.

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: BlueScreen
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
    P1: 139
    P2: 3
    P3: 8876b4f8
    P4: 8876b4a8
    P5: 0
    P6: 10_0_17763
    P7: 0_0
    P8: 272_1
    P9:
    P10:

Attached files:
    \\?\C:\windows\Minidump\082120-21125-01.dmp
    \\?\U:\SystemData\Temp\WER-84015-0.sysdata.xml
    \\?\C:\Data\MEMORY.DMP
    \\?\U:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER6E84.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
    \\?\U:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER6F11.tmp.xml
    \\?\U:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER6F22.tmp.csv
    \\?\U:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER6F90.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:
    \\?\U:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\Kernel_139_6dc164486a4843b5328848654531abb3819273da_00000000_025d6fad

Analysis symbol:
    Rechecking for solution: 0
    Report Id: a76feaf5-1a45-4a9f-8b5f-d0c489d28aff
    Report Status: 4
    Hashed bucket:

Cab Guid: 0

FOR THE MINIDUMP

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xlp-Zhfuz2ECTcmB7UzMfG-Ys8kbid-5/view?usp=sharing

:)

krystallasam, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Raniel V. Win User

Windows IOT Core With Raspberry Pi

Good day! I'm Raniel, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Kindly refer to the steps on this article for troubleshooting your issues with Raspberry Pi getting a white screen:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/iot-co...

If the issue persist, I suggest posting the same question in the Microsoft TechNet forum where most of the audience are IT professionals for further assistance on this issue :

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-...

I hope this helps.

Raniel V., Aug 22, 2020
  3. Windows IOT Core With Raspberry Pi

Hi Team,

I would like to access to my Raspberry Pi 3 (running Windows 10 IoT) using Windows IoT Remote Client. The application connect successfully and I can control everything on my PI (mouse and keyboard works
    fine) but the screen is totally white, so I do not see anything, what I do. Is there any other way to access to Windows 10 IoT's desktop? (e.g. install vnc server, using TeamViewer).

The issues started since IoT Core version 16299.

When this issue will be solve ?

safeerkulsu, Aug 22, 2020
  4. windows iot raspberry pi bluescreen

Windows IOT Core With Raspberry Pi

Hi Safeerkulsu,

I am Jaspreet Singh an Independent advisor.

I am sorry for the trouble caused and as much as I would like to say otherwise windows IOT desktop cannot be accessed on boards that donot have accelerated graphics support and sadly raspberry pi (all models) fall under this category.

As of now there is currently no workaround for this windows iot raspberry pi bluescreen :(

JaspreetSingh08, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

windows iot raspberry pi bluescreen

1. windows iot raspberry pi bluescreen - Similar Threads - iot raspberry bluescreen

2. Windows 11 arm for Raspberry Pi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 arm for Raspberry Pi: I downloaded the windows 11 for arm computers image zip file, created a flashable image, used WoR run as administrator to flash it with the MBR partition to a 32 GB SD card, mounted the boot partition, unmounted it and tried to boot my Raspberry Pi with the card but at the...
  3. Windows 11 arm for Raspberry Pi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 arm for Raspberry Pi: I downloaded the windows 11 for arm computers image zip file, created a flashable image, used WoR run as administrator to flash it with the MBR partition to a 32 GB SD card, mounted the boot partition, unmounted it and tried to boot my Raspberry Pi with the card but at the...
  4. Raspberry pi internet problem

Raspberry pi internet problem: Hi all, apologies if this is in the wrong section, wasn't too sure. I just got a pi 4 model b 8gb, but for some reason, every time I turn it on, the the internet goes off on the router, I've never experienced this before, and it's destroying me, has anyone else encountered...
  5. Raspberry pi internet problem

Raspberry pi internet problem: Hi all, apologies if this is in the wrong section, wasn't too sure. I just got a pi 4 model b 8gb, but for some reason, every time I turn it on, the the internet goes off on the router, I've never experienced this before, and it's destroying me, has anyone else encountered...
  6. Windows pc 10 on Raspberry Pi

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows pc 10 on Raspberry Pi: HelloI have a Raspberry Pi and I consider to install Windows 10 on it. I had read this page https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=318599. I don’t know if this is legal. As always they tell it is legal. But now I ask on Microsoft Forum to be sure...
  7. ARM64 build for Raspberry Pi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ARM64 build for Raspberry Pi: Hello, I'm running the ARM64 build on a Raspberry Pi. For the Linux version of an OS, you can edit some of the startup options by editing /boot/config.txt and I was given the option of changing parameters similarly when creating the bootable medium. I'm trying to set an...
  8. Raspberry pi 4 Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Raspberry pi 4 Windows 10?: Does it now actually run on the 4-series Windows 10? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/raspberry-pi-4-windows-10
  9. Windows IOT Core With Raspberry Pi

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows IOT Core With Raspberry Pi: Hi Team, I would like to access to my Raspberry Pi 3 running Windows 10 IoT using Windows IoT Remote Client. The application connect successfully and I can control everything on my PI mouse and keyboard works fine but the screen is totally white, so I do not see anything,...
  10. Windows 10 IoT Core support for Raspberry Pi 3

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT Core support for Raspberry Pi 3: This morning, the Raspberry Pi Foundation announced availability of their new board—the Raspberry Pi 3. We’re excited to have Windows 10 support the new board via a new Windows 10 IoT Core Insider Preview update available for download today. The new Raspberry Pi 3 board is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Raspberry pi 4 iot10 Blue screen